X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• girlfriends relationships

Im forever seeing posts about what guys want and how they feel bad about sending girls away because there not what they want, or she was sick the night i took her so she didnt preform poor girl etc etc.
    First of all No relationship can be based on money. take Your money away and the ladyboy will be out the door as quick as you can say jack robinson.Its just not on guys yeah sure some of em have a good act and kiss and are fun, but as soon as your on the plain shes back in the bar even if you send her a monthly allowance.(dummmmmmmy)
    I just cant understand why guys go there, to los and expect to find a relationship,your dealing with whores guys and there there to be fucked,I'm not mean or nasty i just treat the place the way it should be. I go there fuck as many hot shemales and girls as i can and come home.If you want a relation ship why the fuck do you hang round bars and seedy night spots like i do???" go to the universities or shopping malls and find a nice girl , even possible in thailand. This will take a little effort guys so you wont get a fuck first night hahahahha. But you may get what your looking for , a girlfriend based on friendship and maybe love without money being the biggest ingrediant
    As i say they hookers in bangkok are all experts on telling storys and trying to squeeze more money for dum (nice natured falangs) mums sick brotheres need money for school etc etc, please send money so i dont have to work in bar hahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaha. give me a break guys. As soon as a girl starts with that shit there gone to the bin never to be taken again
    cheers donnnnnny.
    im not being nasty to any girl on this sight im a realist wake up

Allways a good topic to bring up Donnnnny,,Youve probably heard the old saying,,,BUT SHE'S A GOOD GIRL!!
    When a guy falls for a woman,,,no matter what race,theres no changing his mind,,whatever you say to him.
    Eventually we all learn from experience,,,well some do,,,and experience means $$$..
    For me its a love hate thing,,I love to fuck-em, but I hate to pay-em..

Bali-ken

Comment

All you have to do is read Private Dancer, it is available to read free of charge on the internet at: http://www.stephenleather.com/unpub.html

I hasten to add that I am not the author, it is a worth a read though

Comment

Donnnny...........i have been preaching this for years to anyone that will listen up here,   but i also  must walk a fine line between helping the members and  hurting my friends who pose for the site, so I would never really TELL  anyone not to send  money, that is  up to them.  But I try and tell people to read between the lines up here and the bottom line is that if people are actually thinking that a girl is staying home in her apartment and waiting for 'tom  from florida' to come back and rescue from her boredom, they are sadly mistaken.

2 examples here, and of course no names.....

Model X  is now a post-op in  Kings Corner, after working for years in Kings 3 and having her opertaion.  she was one of the cover girls here about a year ago and very pretty, and a good friend. I always stop into Kings Corner when i am in Patpong to see some old friends and say Hi, and she always comes right over and we chat over a beer or 2.  Last time she was telling me that she had some guy in the states who was sending her 1500 [US!!]  every month!   60,000 baht!   she was laughing about it and giving me a high 5, and i said  'does he know you are here?' and she says 'no, he wants me to stay home but i come to work anyway'.  this really pissed me off;  she can live like a queen on 60,000 B in a country where most people make about 1/10th that per month, but she still feels the need to make MORE at Kings Corner. "Enough" does not exist in the vocabulary of Thai hookers, believe me; there can always be more to be made.

Another model worls in KC3;  I asked her to do a repeat shoot and she accepted and we started talking.  she was telling me that some  guys from Europe was sending her 20,000 Baht every month and when i said that was a very nice amount,  she  kind  of shook her hand  as if to say it was just "OK'.  talk about ungrateful; i never took out her fone number again for a re-shoot because i don't like greedy, unappreciative people.  sure, she may not be able to live off the 20,000 because many of these people have high-spending lifestyle's now, but she could at least be happy and thankful that some schmuck is sending her almost 500 dollars of his hard-earned money every month.

My attitude on this is simple; if they ever ask or expect money from me while I am away from  Thailand, they are dreaming.   I have a girlfriend there and we are very close, but before i left there in June I sat her down and told her not to expect a dime from me; I am not a cheap charlie,   but i don't feel as though it is my place to be supporting other adults. I have to work for a living, so why shouldn't they?  and I already  support 2 very important people in my life with a LOT of money every month; why should i support an adult also?  No one is sending ME money for doing nothing, so why should i do it?   And the people who think that sending money will keep the girl home and waiting for her prince in  shining armor to come back from  wisconsin and sweep her off her feet, read the  2 examples above;  note that both girls were still working in bars, waiting to be picked up, even though they were getting cash from home.

I will never send money to anyone, especially if they ask me. my girlfriend understands that and she has never asked me once for  even a baht; I give her whatever i feel is enough to help her live well while i am there, and I treat her well.  while i am away, sorry, you are on your own.  but because she never asks me for a dime, sometimes i may  offer some help on my own;  someone in bangkok owed me 8000 baht and I told them 'give it to her'; someone else over there  bought a 1-year membership and owed me 4200 baht and i said 'give it to her', she can use it more.  she was thankful and happy, and it made me feel good to give her some extra dough, but the moment she asks,  the 'just say no' policy will come in handy.

remember........when you are 10,000 miles away from your sweetie you have no idea what she is up to, no matter WHAT she may be telling you.  remember the words of the immortal blue ballz;   guys with more baht than brains end up losing their money and their heart at the same time.  don't be one of those guys.

Jon

Comment

well said jon i agree with all you say. thanks for the responce.
          they like you better if you dont throw money at em
          donnnnny

Comment

Good response Jon, I feel the same too but would still recommend anyone who is still not sure on this to read Stephen Leathers book.

Comment

Working...
            X