X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What i regret about being into lb's

Was talking to a buddy the other day about some of the fun things we each did.  He's into bikes (Harleys), and told me about riding from LA to this big ralley in North Dakota ("Sturgis"?).  Had some amazing stories about the biker sluts he saw, hit on, and supposedly banged.

While we were talking, I was thinking to myself if only I could talk about the time I got together with this smoking hot tall latin tg with straight black hair down to her ass (looked like the 70's Cher, back when Cher was hot), and how, in the middle of blowing me, she called in her hot roommate who started f'ing my "date".  

Of course, I chose to keep that story to myself. God, if only I could share some of these crazy adventures I've had.  

Seems like my life has developed into two independent worlds.  I have my "normal friends", and then there are the guy's I know who hang out at Peanuts and are into TG's.  Two independent worlds.  And like the famous Seinfeld episode, I keep those worlds separate.  God help me if they ever collide.

Sometimes, it's nice to have a "secret life".  Other times, it's kind of depressing.  Would be nice if I could talk to my "regular" buddies about this tg stuff, because I've seen n done some amazing shit.  But I guess that will never happen (probably a good thing too).

Just something I've been thinking about.
    Bring on the bitches!

Same same with me Fancy. I tell the stories to my buddys but neglect to mention the girls have dicks. But then with some people, I can't even mention banging girls in the LOS.

Which Seinfeld episode?

In Phuket there's a ladyboy who looks just like Cher when she was younger. Met her on the street the night the bars were closed for the election. She said she's not sure who Cher is but other guys have told her the sam ething. But I thought Cher was part of drag shows so u think lb's would have heard of her, mayne not drag shows in the LOS.

Comment

Thanks PD.  Nice to know someone else has had the same thoughts.

btw, the episode is where George (who I relate most to) is dating Susan (he later burned down her parents' cabin) and she starts hanging around with Elaine, which upsets Georgie to no end.  He then goes on to explain his famous theory of the "separate worlds of George".  You see, there's the fun loving, wild, lying George World with Gerry and friends, and there's the responsible, reliable George World with Susan.  And these worlds have to be kept separate.  If they collide, bad things happen!  

I have the same sort of thing going on.  Two separate worlds. I guess it will stay that way, but when my buddies start talking about their "freaky shit", I just think to myself "that's nothing, if they only knew". Hahaha
      Bring on the bitches!

Comment

I know what you're talking about! I was just thinking the other day about this same dilemma.

On the upside, the LBs I've met had no dicks, so I could always feign some degree of ignorance. And the ol' "Fuck, look how hot she is. Don't tell me you wouldn't bang a hot chick... Are *you* gay?" That kind of ends the issue quickly.

On the other hand, I have to admit that LB hunting is something I only tell to LBs. Not a single GG or guy will hear of it, except the especially good friends on this board.

Now, isn't Peanuts in LA? Maybe I'd meet one of you guys there sometime, though I visit LA only 1 or 2 times a year... I probably wouldn't meet someone in my hometown - that whole "when worlds collide" problem.
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

most of the girls at Peanuts r hustlers wanting $200 a throw.I got licky and met a hottie that wasnt working but just got thrown out of cosmetics school.Took her to dinner and Universal Studios for two days and then she said she needed a sugardaddy and wanted $700 to get back into school.They r all the same unless u meet one with a real job.Tough but not impossible.Easier in San Francisco.

Comment

This is such a totally true observation! I certainly don't regret for a second that I find these gorgeous women to be so attractive but I happen to live in a part of the world where the general population has a tolerance of this kind of adventure just short of the Taliban and should my preferences be known I would be toast. I have this whole separate world in my head that Nobody knows about (except the three TG's I've met, dated, and gotten to know pretty well). And they don't live anywhere near me to prevent that "World Collision" problem. It's only fair that we have our place to extoll the virtues of being gender bending friendly and share our shadow pursuits. Those silly immature conservative Bible-belters have no idea what they're missing! Someday I'm looking forward to actually meeting people I could be myself around and maybe even go hunting the wild bikini snake together.

Comment

Originally posted by (fancylighters @ July 20 2005,10:17)
              Sometimes, it's nice to have a "secret life".  Other times, it's kind of depressing.  Would be nice if I could talk to my "regular" buddies about this tg stuff, because I've seen n done some amazing shit.  But I guess that will never happen (probably a good thing too).
              I just met an extremely cute and pretty young lb on the net
              I have shown the pic, which I have in my computer, to a friend on mine who was at my place last night and told him that it's a girl I met online and I'll bang her on my next trip to BKK.
              Well..of course I said it was a girl
              In fact, she has ful model look
              What else should I have said..if I pulled out she is a TG he would have runned away denying the whole world he ever met me !!!
              Don't even try to ask me THAT pic
              Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

I bridged that gap with a mate of mine after my recent trip to LOS. I showed him all the photo's I had taken of Kai and let him rant on about how beautiful she was and how much he wanted fuck her.    
                I then showed him the photos of her from the clubhouse and he was gobsmacked, the expression on his face was an absolute picture.    
                He could not accept that Kai was male. It took a good couple of hours for him to come to terms with it and he is an intelligent guy.  
                However, once he'd come to terms with it he then wanted to know all the horny details...perhaps another convert in the making.  
                Too old to die young!

Comment

Well, I just walked down a major street full of four types of people: foreign tourists, Chinese peddling their bars, hot girls, and Chinese peddling girls in bars (not necessarily girly bars, but karaoke, massage, and more).

The first 2 types were of no interest. 3rd type: I looked and drooled. 4th type: if they weren't very energetic in following me, I ignored them. If they spoke much English, I told them I was looking for a very special type of girl.

After more than an hour at this, when some of the peddlers tried to tell me about their special girls, I had at least one previously encountered hawker explain that it was fruitless, I was interested in a real rarity.

If I had said I was gay, I'm sure they would have sung a different tune, and tried to arrange that. However, I got zip. Why do I mention this experience in this thread? Because the notion of "outing" one's interests: I introduced 15-20 hawkers to the specifics of my interest, and couldn't give a damn what they thought. In fact, one very proficient guy was offered a bounty if he could assist. I doubt he can, but we'll see what Friday brings.

Maybe these guys have contacts at the gay clubs.

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

PO Lvr brings up another though for me. I don't, and would not like being identified as being with the "gay" crowd. Funny thing is, in Los Angeles at least, that might be more acceptable than being into TG's.

After all, the gays in USA are well know (or so I hear) for being anti-tg. Their thoughts I understand are that you're either into guys, or into girls. But what about those of us (i.e., ME) that are into something in between??

I can tell you where they/I am - - they're out in the cold, holding their dicks in their hands.

I don't get it. A guy who is into a hot ass chick, who happens to have been born a guy (and - in my dreams - likes to act like a cock hungry slut) is out of luck. But some bulked up homo who likes the smell of hairy man ass is welcomed in polite society. God, we need a union, or a PR firm.

Oh well. I'm still focused on keeping my worlds from colliding. Cheers all!
                    Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Leaving for another prowl in 10 minutes, may worlds collide! This time, at least 5 places are on the itinerary. So, I'm going to be known all over BJ as the bianxingren seeker, at least tonight.

Comment

Sorry for the "homo" comment, if any might take offense.

I say that because it made me think of a phrase that I do take offense too - - "tranny chaser." To me, it implies a bit of desperation. I think so because I've often heard the tg's at Peanuts use the phrase in a negative way about the guys looking for dates. Seems clear that even they often look down their noses at guys who are into transsexuals...

TG's are a strange lot. Many of them say their greatest accomplishments are dating guys who think they are real girls. Again, I base that only upon the ones I've met in LA. Is it different with Thai LBs?
                        Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Personally I think thai ladyboys are a unique breed

neither transexual ( in uk, guy who is dressed like a woman and still looks like a guy) or gay

they are the 3rd sex

I went to the ladyboys of bangkok caberet show last night in the UK ( god bless em )

Im sure some of the guys in the audience will now be planning a trip to BKK

Dave...
                          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Originally posted by (fancylighters @ July 23 2005,05:47)
                            I say that because it made me think of a phrase that I do take offense too - - "tranny chaser."  To me, it implies a bit of desperation.  I think so because I've often heard the tg's at Peanuts use the phrase in a negative way about the guys looking for dates.  Seems clear that even they often look down their noses at guys who are into transsexuals...
                            Think many ho's have contempt for their johns and maybe vice-versa. It seems that Thai ladyboys don't have this *degree* of contempt. They can't be that great actresses, maybe it's a Buddhist thing.

Hey, we're a minority, a real minority. But as bad as we may have it, imagine the discrimination that transgenders must face.

Comment

PigDogg's right - I'm sure that the discrimination transgenders face is very significant. I've seen several examples in the US, and was surprised not only by the discrimination, but by how deep the attitude was - it was below any level of conscious or rational thought - it seemed to come from instinctive behavior as deep as the urge to pull your hand out of a fire.

Fancylighters is right, too - it seems that many American tg sex workers have very deep insecurities, and hate themselves and their customers. They are cattier than any GGs I've ever met. On top of that, it's remarkable how many post-ops have told me that they think guys who are into pre-ops are gay. I've heard it over and over again. I don't think that's true, but it's really amazing how much post-ops want to say it is. I usually let them ramble on - it feeds their ego.

I suspect that men who are openly in pursuit of LBs in China are very rare, and so I felt pretty good about shirking the GGs recently in favor of a postie. Although many guys never know she's not a GG, I think it helps to be pretty open and say "Yeah, this is what I'm looking for." - maybe it gives her a little more respect from the other girls. On the other hand, the GG bitch who faked being a TS - I'm hoping that she lost face with the other girls.

I also dislike that term - tranny chaser. Yet, when I was visiting gay bars to look for LBs, I thought I'd have to use that term in order to ask for help. I never did, because I never asked an English speaker about their insights, and stuck only to asking Chinese. Still, being able to use some kind of term can be helpful.

Comment

Working...
                              X