Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noon going in for operation this week!

I got an email today from Noon. She was saying she€™s about to go under the knife tomorrow for a "Bigger Hip" operation. Damn why is she doing this??? There is nothing wrong with the way she is... I wish she would not do anything like this... but some of these girls become obsessed with plastic surgery.
    I guess it's too late to stop her... most likely by now she€™s already at the hospital. In her letter she asked for my encouragement... I guess she has felt some resistance from others about her decision to get bigger hips?

How are you? And, tomorrow I will stop working for one week. I will get operation for bigger hip.
    I wish you will be encoragement for me.

Why Noon why?
    Attached Files

I hate the damn hip operation. It doesn't make them look any different and one girl told me after she had it done that she shouldn't sleep on her side at night...i.e. no spooning.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

No, No Noon!

Please don't. Slim hips are one of the best features of Asian girls I believe. If I wanted fat asses, there are plenty of them stateside.

Comment

what a shame a great ass ruined

Comment

She will probably end up with a figure like Yogi Bear

Comment

If she has to go under the knife..........at least its only a hip addition instead of a third leg reduction

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ July 19 2005,15:14)
              If she has to go under the knife..........at least its only a hip addition instead of a third leg reduction  

Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ July 19 2005,17:14)

Yeah I told her never to get that done... but you never know what truly motivates them to do these crazy thing to themselves. I mean the thought of having ones cock cut off just sickens me!

Hope she don't come back looking like this botched up amputation!
                Attached Files

Comment

```
                  Attached Files

Comment

```
                    Attached Files

Comment

Tell me!
                      I've a lb friend in BKK who wants to do the "cut"!!
                      Two months ago she tried..and the surgeon had forgotten that she had an the appointment, she was so pissed
                      Hopefully he will do that too next time
                      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ July 19 2005,19:16)

Yeah I told her never to get that done... but you never know what truly motivates them to do these crazy thing to themselves. I mean the thought of having ones cock cut off just sickens me!  

Puahhhhh
                        Sorry..cleaning the keyboard now
                        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ July 19 2005,17:16)

Hey Bam, I take back half of all the bad things I've ever said about you. Got any more pics? I'll take back half again, if ya do.
                          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Bam please , don't show more of this Send them directly to the email of those who want. You messed my day .

Comment

we should show the photos of the bad "cut" jobs to the ladyboys before they get the cut so they know what can happen

Comment

Working...
                              X