X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only thing that scares me about post-ops

Along the lines of fancylighter's regrests, are the things that scare me about LBs. Naturally, STDs are a concern, as is the risk of getting stuff stolen, but precautions can be taken with these.

I will confess that there is one thing that scares me about post-ops, and that is getting a blowjob from them. While it is incredibly arousing, and most are pretty good, the thought goes through my mind "Hey, this person already thought it was a good idea to remove one cock from this world...I sure hope they don't think it's a good idea to snag a second."

I know Smuttley has something to say about this. But, I admit that it's very hard to blank this thought out of my mind. It's been there from my earliest romps with posties.
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Serves you right you misguided young man
    RM.
    ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (Randyman @ July 24 2005,09:27)
                             RM.
      Now c'mon here. Look at my avatar - if she's getting down on her elbows like that, wouldn't you be willing to ignore the risk?

Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ July 24 2005,03:06)
        Originally posted by (Randyman @ July 24 2005,09:27)
                               RM.
        Now c'mon here.  Look at my avatar - if she's getting down on her elbows like that, wouldn't you be willing to ignore the risk?

I'd be on the carpet so fast I'd have rugburns on my ass.
        Randyman
        ain't life grand

Comment

Working...
        X