X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rita question

I hear this girl likes to be the dominate top. Is there any chance that she would ever be the bottom and let me be top?
    Attached Files

I think she can be persuaded for a few Baht. Do you want to wear the fishnets or should she ?
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Hey Snick waz up!

How many bahts we talkin'?

And she'll totally be wearing the fishnets!

(Man I love her cock and ass especially her ASS!!)  

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ July 08 2005,17:01)
        I think she can be persuaded for a few Baht. Do you want to wear the fishnets or should she ?
         CLASSIC!     DAZ.

Comment

I am sure Rita would bottom for the right price, she doesn't get to top all the time and have all the fun!

I think it wouldn't be a stretch to say that this is the best set of Rita ever taken, either here or anywhere else. The combination of the pool room, the colored balls, the backdrops and of course Rita and her huge dick make this the best gallery she has ever appeared in.

Exar.... thank you for your posts but please remember this particular forum is for talk for stuff OTHER than the ladyboys, stuff that you would talk about in a bar with your mates. Please start threads like this one in the main forum, which is the most heavily trafficked one.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ July 09 2005,01:04)
               I think it wouldn't be a stretch to say that this is the best set of Rita ever taken, either here or anywhere else. The combination of the pool room, the colored balls, the backdrops and of course Rita and her huge dick make this the best gallery she has ever appeared in.
            No your'e wrong JaiDee......second best set.........best was her putting the meat to Tony!!!!!

Only thing wrong with that set was it wasn't me there instead of Tony

Rita............ooooooooozzzzzzzeeeessss eroticism!!!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

I ran into her in Obsessions back in 2002. She was very pleasant but forward when she said "you can fuck my ass... I can fuck your ass too... buy me a drink?" so she goes both ways about it.

She's a big girl and kind a scared me a bit. I declined her offer.. went with Gow who I had sitting next to me but did buy her a drink.. Didn€™t feel like pissing her off.

Gow

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ July 08 2005,09:04)

Exar....  thank you for your posts but please remember this particular forum is for talk for stuff OTHER than the ladyboys, stuff that you would talk about in a bar with your mates. Please start threads like this one in the main forum, which is the most heavily trafficked one.

Thanks!
                I defenitely agree w/ Jaidee! Rita and the pool room with her balls (pun intended) is the best I've seen of her so far! One word comes to mind... STUNING!    

Also thnx for the info about where to post things. As you can tell I just don't quite know where to post things, but in the future as a default I will try posting more on the main forum, as my topics seem to be very broad usually (and mostly about lbs). Thnx for ur response and advice.

Comment

I did stay with Rita last year (and soon again ) and i know her as a very nice person that does everything you want from her.
                  She is into everything because she is a very naughty and horny girl
                  Yes

Comment

Any LB's out there with Rita's horniness, but not the same big cock as her? I mean like, Ouch!

I looking to try it all this time and looking for
                    an LB who can accomondate.

Comment

With the same Horniness i only know Linda,Jeje and Pla.
                      But in Pattaya, at Jennys Starbar you can ask for Suzie (aka Tung).
                      She has a smaller cock and she is a naughty girl too

Comment

I had ritar last january in bkk she came round witha friend and got into it .i topped em both and it cost me 1000 bhat each no bar fine as i had her number. she asked me to fuck her so im sure she is a bottom too. ps she is a bit of a moody bitch at times
                        donnnnnny:

Comment

Thanks....I'll check out one or two of those girls.

But no matter how well you plan your LB itinerary it usually gets discarded fairly quickly when that first babe takes your hand and jams it down the front of her lacy panties...

Comment

ive fucked her a few times (but not in a year and a half) .....................now that i think about it she has fucked me a few times too

Comment

Working...
                            X