• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New featured  link

check this out....we also added it to the top row of the Clubhouse

Back to school at AsianTS  University!

Jon

Love it, love it, love it !

As a confirmed uniform lover I'm happy as a pig in shit!

Comment

well, this is actually a promo gallery that the advertising guys came up with for the outside's of the site, but we figured it couldn't hurt to run it inside as well; you guys can see the individual galleries of these cute 'schoolgirls', but guys that are just cruising by the site have to come on in!

yes, this IS a business!

happy you like them....Kui and Am the cheerleader are my favs

Jon

Comment

Am looks like a lot of fun. Actually her face reminds me of a  particular GG who lives in my town here in the world.
        My favs would be Katy and Pun except i know that their li'l dingalings are no more, so I guess I'd pick Cheri, unless she has got the chop too  I think a good name for this would be KCIII syndrome. Since it afflicts the LBs so much from that place.  

Comment

Katy is very cute in her school uniform, does she work at KC III or Obsessions?

Comment

The last I heard, the answer is No, on both counts. I heard from the reliable source that she was hooking in HK when we were talking about various LBs recently.

Comment

good name for that problem, Lefty; many of the girls there end up under the knife.   actually 3 of the girls on that page are now post-ops; anny,   katy and pun, but they were obviously still ladyboys when we did those schoolgirl shots. and yes, i'll betcha  cheri is next; she just seems like the type to do that.  I also know that  Ing from the schoolgirl gallery is getting it as soon as she can afford it, and 2 of my favorites, Jinny and  Chompoo, are in the same boat.  needless to say, as much as i like Chompoo and we have rolled around in the sack many times,  she won't be around anymore after that appendage is gone.

quick re-telling of the Katy story for you newer members;

I had shot her pics in February and planned to run them on the site in April [which we did].  Just before the shots went live, i called her from Pattaya and asked her to do a re-shoot because I was looking at the original's and she looked awesome.  she told me sure, she would love to, and we chatted for a bit and I said good bye.

a week later i was back in BKK and told Aon about our talk; they are good friends and Aon had recommended her to me in the first place.  she says to me. "oh, that's nice; did you know she is  "Cut" now?"  what?  I just had shot her 3 months earlier and you see that gallery from the April update, and she looks great and 'whole'.  3 months later and she is now a post-op; man, you gotta be quick to keep up with these girls, you know?

anyway, i have a nice set of the 'new'  Katy in the can now, but I am sure as soon as i show it there will be mass depression in asianTS-land, so I am keeping it under wraps for now.   warning labels will be attached to that gallery  LOL

Jon

Comment

Is Jinny going to get cut too? Oh noooooooooo!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X