Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natta klomkakio

Hey Welcome back buddy.

Just to let you know, recently I found an article after surfing around the web. We talked months ago here about how young a girl can be to get an srs. Well this Thai hottie (I do not know if I spelled her name correct) who says she is in Nana Plaza working had hers done at 16.

Then another American girl named Danielle as I read her Mom's book as her mom wants to share with the world her daughter's transformation process. I saw part on line, not actually bought it, but her son Daniel knew he was different from other boys and she told how she helped him out so much. She was most accepting of having a daugther too and was with her every step. Her daughter was 17 1/2 and did it between Junior and Senior years in High School as well. So she was female when she graduated.

All this is on Dr. Lynn (the famous tgirl who married a t-boy) site. I do not know the link, but Yahoo directed me there. Look at culture, then sexuality, followed by transgenderd.
    Love life to its fullest.

To see all this just go to www.lynnconway.com and you will see many tgirls who became successful.

There is even one who is 14 who needs to wait till she is eighteen as in Gemany all is different. Nice feature on her and she even looks like a girl you would like back in the seventh grade!
    Love life to its fullest.

Comment

Working...
    X