X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save all you can now

hey guys.... save all that you can now from these forums; if there is a certain story that you like or some valuable information from the trip forum or the travel forum that you want to save, please copy and paste into a word document or something similar and save to your hard drive forever; after August 1 these forums will be history in favor of a new and streamlined one.

Thanks!

regards, JaiDee

Oh nooooo!
    Arrrrrghhh! I don't aggrrrrrrhee at all...
    (Snarl! Grml! Roar! Howllllll!)
    And that will mean we will have to re-register and all that and...

Now, I sulk.

Comment

no re-register..... the old forum will be like a Yahoo group forum, where no registration is necessary nor any moderation. You make a post, people can read and respond to it and that is all.  Check the forum once or twice a day, scroll down to make sure you see all the posts, and then check it again the next day. Much easier and more user-friendly, believe me.

we have given this forum 2+ years to work and it just plain and simply is not.

sorry, you will like the new one better over time I am sure. I know I will.

Comment

Mahalo JaiDee,definitly wanted to save all your trip travel tips and places,my trip to LOS won't be to later this year and will want to refer to all the the great input that to me is one of the best things about this site no other matches it , I should know been surfing for years on every site. oh ya the pictures are bad either :>)~

Comment

I don't understand why you are closing this forum? Is it too expensive to run?

So you want to move to Yahoo Groups?

Comment

I have already tried some Yahoo Groups...
            It's Hell and Flames & and Cross and Banner to register in here...
            Then, after you have (finally!) entered Yahoo, you have (again!) to register specially for the Group you have chosen. (I do believe they are a bit paranoïd, with so many "Password Registering" options, !)
            Not only that, but I believe it's wayyyyy LESS friendly user than pretended. When you are in a BIG Group, you have to browse and browse a lot to find what you are lloking for...

Last detail : like MSN, Yahoo is a "Hackers Nest", if you see what I mean...

JayDee, good luck in moving your Forum to Yahoo groups, but, even if I'm using Linux now, no, really, NO, I don't think I will follow... There are no guarantees of security and safety in here....

I said what I had to say....

Comment

Not if you're using an 'Orion' Supercomputer.

http://www.orionmulti.com/

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ July 26 2005,13:40)
                I don't understand why you are closing this forum? Is it too expensive to run?

So you want to move to Yahoo Groups?
                no, not at all, this board is free

and we are not moving to Yahoo groups, the new layout will just LOOK like a yahoo group-type layout, much easier to manage and not broken into as many sections as this one. This has become a beast to manage and moderate and is frankly no fun anymore.

Ladyboy forums should be for one thing; talk about ladyboys. I read a Yahoo group daily that I really enjoy because the people only talk about ladyboys and not slam each other or talk about unrelated shit or rip the ladyboys if one isn't to their liking.  I should have closed this thing a year ago but was told to give it more time; 2 years is enough and it is just plain not working.

You will like the new one better, believe me.  the only thing you can't do is put a little smiley after your posts and post photos but who really cares about that crap. You can talk about the ladyboys and your travels with them and after all that is what we are all here for.

Comment

What? No posting photos anymore once you move to Yahoo?

I don't really like Yahoo... I use to have a Water Sports forum over there and one day they just closed it on me without any reason given... they did it to alot of other adult groups that day... some kind of adult groups cleansing.... there is no security or guaranty using Yahoo's service. Please reconsider shutting this forum down and moving it to Yahoo.

Comment

Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Sowwy, Jaidee. Did not understand that...
                    ( Sometimes, I should think before opening my big mouth)
                    Ahhhhh! I love you, iloveyou, I..... errr, better I stop here. That could be misinterpreted.....
                    I feeeel better...

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ July 26 2005,12:18)
                      hey guys.... save all that you can now from these forums; if there is a certain story that you like or some valuable information from the trip forum or the travel forum that you want to save, please copy and paste into a word document or something similar and save to your hard drive forever; after August 1 these forums will be history in favor of a new and streamlined one.

Thanks!

regards,   JaiDee
                      DONT FIX IT IF ITS NOT BROKEN DAZ.

Comment

I am against it,,, this is good as it is, didnt you think of asking our opinon before you came to the decison of closing it down? I am actually happy posting here and reading all the different posts not just lbs.
                        Fuck it then what more can i say

Comment

I am not sure what parts of my posts here are not being understood

WE ARE NOT MOVING TO YAHOO

I only used that as an example because we will have a forum that follows that format.

WE ARE NOT CLOSING DOWN THE FORUM

it will just be different looking but you will still be able to post whatever you want to about the ladyboys you meet; we will still have a forum here and you can access it daily.

This forum has become un-manageable the way it is currently constructed. I do not have the time nor patience to be dealing with it every day and neither does Stogie. I am also VERY VERY tired of people ripping our product in public, threatening my life [3 different people now], stirring up trouble with other people, ripping others' nationalities, and just basically being childish for no reason.

I repeat, no other website on the internet allows the stuff that has been going on here on this forum for the last 2 years and we will not be the only one that does. The new forum will be a place to talk about ladyboys and if that is why you are here, and afer all what other reasons are there, you will enjoy it.

thank you

Comment

Well i must say that it was a good community here and a lot more questions are answered quickly to do with other subjects then other boards if they are ever answered on them. I feel you are making a grave mistake and are going backwards with a business rather than forwards.
                            Who owns the site man? I notice a few weeks ago you had a few moderators sorting it for you but they have been removed? why? Why dont you get some mods whom have time to mod the site for you and we know they wouldnt charge you anything as they enjoy it. I for 1 can tell you that if the new look forum is no good for me i will not be buying a new membership on expiration of my old one............ The forum here is part of my asiants experiance and does count a lot to my commitment to the site... I think you are having a breakdown chaps, or is the higher powers had enough?? Shame really

Comment

My only concern about the changes is losing the ability to post images - its really beneficial to be able to see a picture of the latest hotties rather than somebody's description. Although I would still enforce the rule about posting copyrighted images from other sites.
                              Too old to die young!

Comment

Working...
                              X