X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topic locked

OK so lock a fucking topic. Thank You, I'll just go to LOS and check out the scene for my self !!

BASTARDS !!!

DANNO
    You no care me DIE !!!

what topic is this?

Comment

wait a minute, Ramboz, which topic was locked out?

tell me more please

Comment

Oh, I see now....if you mean the 2 threads about the "new forum" [which never really materialized after all], Stogie closed those threads because the topic is moot now, we are not changing forums.

if there is something you want to know from those 2 threads, Ramboz, just ask me and I will be happy to help out

Comment

Wheres the FUCKING pub gone???

BK

Comment

too many hassles, Kenno, and too many complaints and problems when we tried to moderate it; also too many threads degenerating into shouting matches and death threats and tooling on one another's nationalities and other assorted nonsense. This is a ladyboy website and we have to keep it on topic, sorry man

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ July 28 2005,23:56)
              too many hassles, Kenno, and too many complaints and problems when we tried to moderate it; also too many threads degenerating into shouting matches and death threats and tooling on one another's nationalities and other assorted nonsense.   This is a ladyboy website and we have to keep it on topic, sorry man  
              Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou

Randyman
              ain't life grand

Comment

Working...
              X