X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone picking on talisha

some dickless nobody is picking on one of our most popular models; don't you wish we could find this guy and pummel him? I would like to think this is nobody who reads here or is a member of this website

"hello my friend

how r you? i'm fine and hope everything with you going good. now my work not good and have rain everyday. i wish next month more better before. thank you for some guys. but other guy no good, him send bad sms to me again i want you read " hi son of the beach jobless person.u dont feel shame eating from ur ass.fuck u ass hole hopeless street animal.look like insect" this him sms.i don't know why him talk bad about me? for me ok but i don't unterstand. beacuse i thing i never know and see him. i don't want have any problem with customer from you. ok don't mind now i feel better and many many thank again for help anyway.

take good care of yourself

TERESA "

There's always some lowlife scumbags out there that get off on trying to hurt peoples feelings. I hope she doesn€™t take it too personally because it's not worth giving this scumbag the time of day. What€™s his SMS number? Maybe we could all send him some nasty comments in return

Comment

I actually asked Teresa if I could call this guy on her behalf and let him have it but she said no, she would handle it herself. Again, I really hope that is not someone from the website, it's probably just some stickman follower who likes to rip on ladyboys and got her number somehow.

Comment

Hey JD,,if you ever get hold of the dropkick..tie the prick down and have Talisha fuck him till he bleeds...then she may want to on the cunt.

BK

Comment

Talisha's not exactly an angel herself. She sneared and cursed at me a couple of times when I didn't take her out after buying her a drink. However, the most angry action I ever did was not buy her another drink! And that's pretty angry if u know me as I tend to buy quite a few (for relationship's sake).

Dick-heads like that SMS man the girls more sceptical about the rest of us and 'harden' them. You can see it every time. Sweet innocent LB starts working. Is gentle, nice. After 6 months and a few SMS like that and she's tough as nails and untrusting of every farang.

Comment

Working...
          X