Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The july ladyboys

I really liked the July Ladyboys you should do it agin ...SOON

LOL....wish we could...... that was easily our best month ever [sure, we say that a lot but we REALLY mean it this time!!]. truth is, finding 25 well-hung girls and most with cute faces and big tits is VERY hard; we literally can't do that every month; but we try.

wait till you see Lisa in 3 days, Bart, she will make you forget all about Casa month

Comment

I have a secret and I'm not telling you too much just yet.

I met a girl in a recent trip who is tiny and has a bigger dick than any girl ever posted on any site I've seen, including this one.

I have lots of photos of her (no dick shots sorry). She is cute, tiny, sweet thing. I'll see if I can get a shoot of her. She has never done one. Sorry to wet your lips!

I would guess this baby is 10" easy. She is all of 45kg and maybe 5'5" and cute as a button.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ July 29 2005,21:20)
        I have a secret and I'm not telling you too much just yet.

I met a girl in a recent trip who is tiny and has a bigger dick than any girl ever posted on any site I've seen, including this one.

I have lots of photos of her (no dick shots sorry). She is cute, tiny, sweet thing. I'll see if I can get a shoot of her. She has never done one. Sorry to wet your lips!

I would guess this baby is 10" easy. She is all of 45kg and maybe 5'5" and cute as a button.
        I guess this qualifies you as the "A.T.S. Man of the Year"
        now pony up big fellah.

your new best friend.....
        randyman
        ain't life grand

Comment

It'll take me a month, but I think I can convince her, because, you know, my big fella is a good match for her big fella, so she kinda likes that However, I'll post a non-dick photo when I get a chance here (travelling just now). :0

Comment

Working...
          X