Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book your girls

Gents,

Obsessions is closing for 1 month for renovations, I think in about a week from now. The girls are being asked to work in Cascades (same owner), however, most do not want to do that as they either don't like the other girls there, or do not want to be part of 150 girls in the same bar.

So book your Obsessions girls now if need be, or, it could turn out that Cascades is the hottest bar in the planet in August if they all do go up there.

I know some of us disagree, but I think the Obsessions girls are tops. Even if you disagree thought, them combined with Cascades, makes it a no brainer as top bar in the world for quality girls.

see you there !!!
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

wow, if I was in BKK right now I would take my favorite Obsessions girl [probably Kate the heart-stopper] and give her a place to live for the next 30 days while she is out of work!!

Comment

That idea of transferring the LB'S from Obsession Bar to Cascade Bar is not sitting too well with the LB'S at Cascade. Some of the ones that I am friends with are bailing out and looking to Temptations or taking a long holiday. Since business is really slow even in Cascade bar this influx will put the hurt on a lot of the ladys. Jealousy will rear it ugly head big time and heaven help Mamasan Tac at this time.

Comment

good point............we know how these girls are catty as it is, imagine when 20 or 30 new girls come in and start showing up the Cascades girls, or vice versa? can you say WARZONE!!

I betcha Chompoo goes to Issan for August; no way she would go to work in Cascades.

Comment

Originally posted by
            Posted: July 19 2005,19:36

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            OK, so it turns out to be true after all!! Word is its gonna be gutted next month , all the Obsession lot are going to work in Cascade for a month, so this place is gonna be full to the rafters and in the middle of the slow season as well. It would be worth going there just to see it .
            Catch up fellas
            When she walks, she’s like a samba
            That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

I think I should suggest mud wrestling to the Mamasan
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Working...
              X