X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thrilla in manila

Well I am currently in Seoul and happy to be moving on to Manila tomorrow for several days. I have read several of the trip reports (very helpful). But I was wondering if anyone had any tips for just the Manila/Makati area. Are there any must see ladyboy stops or must meet ladyboys. I like my ladyboys, attractive, functional, nice and active...any thoughts would be appreciated...trip report to follow with good advice.

By the way just came back from Gimmee5 in Seoul. There were many ladyboys...some goregous, some not. Alot of attitude and demands for big $$$. I am just going to wait for Manila. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by (braveheart40 @ June 25 2005,00:55)
    I like my ladyboys, attractive, functional, nice and active...any thoughts would be appreciated...
    hmmmmm......sounds familiar......oh ya, we ALL like 'em like that!!

sorry my friend, I was in Manila for 2 weeks last year, never left my room except to buy more and more Mountain Dew and hit the ATM machine, and frankly if that rat trap slid off the mainland and into the south china sea I wouldn't miss it because I am NEVER going back there. so basically I can't tell you where to meet them despite the fact I met about 50 LB's there [they were all brought to my room for me, including cute little Kasey from this week's update].

contact Nika....... [email protected]

Not for a date, I understand she has a "boyfriend" now, but as a guide; she knows the scene there and can help you out better than anybody. Great girl also, she will write you back and tell you where the girls hang out [expect to hear the Glorietta Mall and also the Greenbelt mall, 2 farang-type malls in the middle of that city where the hookers walk around]. By the way, I stayed with Nika in the Sheraton New World across from the Greenbelt last November for a few nights and it was a great place; 4-star.

realize this....there are NO ladyboy bars there..... if you want ladyboys you will have to get lucky at the malls or at the disco's and hotel lounges where they hang out, or get REALLY lucky and find some streetwalkers. You can't skip that place and just go to Bangkok like we all do?

good luck

Comment

JaiDee, any more information on Nika. I have an older email for her and have not heard from her recently. Does she still have the BF? Is only doing tour guide only now? because I loved the shoot that you posted of her a couple of months back. She is on my list when I plan on going to Phils. next year.

Comment

If I were going to the PI, Nika would be first on my list too!

Comment

JaiDee, can you paint a better picture as to why u dislike Manila so much.Aside from lack of lbs bars isnt Bangkok as congested,polluted,dirty,roachy,and hot as Manilla? Never been to Manila.Curious.

Comment

Thanks for the info all....

The first and biggest problem with the Manila trip was that I could not connect to Asian TS for all the great info. This site (as well as others) is blocked by most traditional servers. I was hoping to meet up with Selma (she is goregous!!). But as a result of the lack of access to the site neither she not I could get each other's messages.

Next, it is true that there are not bars for ladyboys./ As such, most ladyboys just kind of freelance well, everywhere...bars (like Hardrock,) malls, hotel lobbys. I only found one place where they congregate nightly. I stayed at the Shangra-la Hotel Makati and every night at the StarBucks accross the street there were 3 to 10 ladyboys. This is the place to find ladyboys in Manila. The problem is that they are sooo territorial. I went with one lovely named Belle. A couple of days later went back to the well for another flavor, and Belle was right there giving me dirty looks..talking to the others..it was a hassle. I mean it is a Starbucks not a big bar. I took home another beauty (Angela), but found the hassel was too much. They both called my hotel constantly. By the way, both were very attractive (7-8), average size cocks, were hard from the first moment and could cum easily (both blew all over me). Neither toped (which was fine), but both were good in bed.

Since I didn't want to deal with the Starbucks drama, I eventually migrated to the ladies and had a great time. I normally go with a ladyboy about 1 in 4 encounters anyways. Manila was a nice adventure and generally not that bad (especially considering the girls). Starbucks should be a spot where we consider looking for future models. There really are some some nice looking ladies. Next time, I will try to meet Selma (what a combo beautiful and classy - I might just find myself proposing to her) and the others mentioned.

Thailand is in my near future. Happy to answer any questions.

Comment

get Selma at YM (she is there on sms) or email, her ID gfharrypotters

Comment

Fear not comrade. As a long time Manila hound I can vouch for the following LBs:

Claudia:  0919 267 0337
                Tyra:   0919 492 5747
                Cindy:   0919 402 6020

They're more correctly Shemales as they're well hung & very active.....enjoy!

Comment

this is Salma's number: +639165890765
                  text or SMS her and she will reply no matter what regions of the Earth you are from

glad to give u her number hehehe

www.winklergirl.com
                  My Facebook
                  PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

So you could try Boracay if you have a little more energy. Go to Asian Spirit at the domestic airport (office is adjacent to it). 1 hr flight, 15 minute boat ride to a paradise. Go to Summer Place bar at midnight. A few resident LBs, guranteed no hassle, and nice, fun girls, but not many. However, you have a lot better time spending the day in Boracay vs Manila.

Comment

Working...
                    X