Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Salma you look adorable. I want to fly to Manilla/Cebu to meet you but evertime I go to make the trip I end up going to BKK instead. Cathay Pacific has a cyber special this month for $600.00 round trip to Manila from JFK (New York) or San Francisco or LAX. Salma what is your phone number? I want to call you soon.

Comment

geez...to Mr fancylighters...i dont know if we can conjure up some schoolgirl customes around here...the girls are too difficult to organize especially with their many special and self-endeavors...it's such luck to be able to gather us around like the pics of the links i gave there how much more coordinate some photo session u have in mind.....so thats tough!

mr. generouschap....i don't know but it seems determination and a steely resolve are good traits or characters to acquire to bypass BKK and fly onto the Philippines.....don't know but i think you are a man who has those characteristics I hope otherwise...I'll have to dream about your coming to the Philippines and hope to meet you in my next life! hehehe

my number is +639165890765
      hope it helps...hope it can be a hotline to increase your willpower LOL
      www.winklergirl.com
      My Facebook
      PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

IMHO it may not be such a good idea to post your phone on an open forum. I hope you don't receive any annoying calls.

Comment

Originally posted by (liisawinkler @ June 02 2005,17:42)
          hi mr. generouschap

here is a pic of me and friends...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums....092.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums....aue.jpg

i have trouble putting actual pics here so if one of you guys could post the pic of the link i gave above i would well appreciate it!
          These pics tell us something. Already before her little adjustments to her chin and nose, Salma's beauty compared to her friends, is in a whole 'nother galaxy and she wants to improve on perfection. It is often said we are our own worst critic, and it fits Salma to a tee.  
          Girl, you are trying to push your beauty off the charts I guess,
          go for it since it makes you happy, even if none of your legions of admirers saw the need...we loved as a 10, so I guess we'll still love you as an 11.    

Comment

was just loking at the cathay pacific "deal of the month" and it says 778 from jfk plus taxes and no FF miles. this doesn't sound like such a good deal to me. maybe i'm misssing somrthing?

Comment

pinga...don't think anyone would wanna annoy me and pay such a long distance bill for annoying someone...he;d be crazy if he has that knack and spend money for it LOL

lefty...as always thanks for the appreciation....MAn was never made to be satisfied...I am no more no less a man...Youth has given me such an insatiability such that there is no place for complacency....we always feel there are new horizons to explore and I feel that need now....
              www.winklergirl.com
              My Facebook

Comment

Lisa - will you be in Manila 24 June? Would love to meet you in person, you have such a wonderful smile and your messages are always so nice - you are just as sweet on the inside as you are on the outside.

Comment

Welcome back to the forum, lisawinkler...

I'm glad you foundd a way to get back here and join us.

I have a gallery waiting for your approval, and I'll send you the link over the weekend BEFORE I give it to the guys to have a look at!

Stogie

Comment

hi Mike...i can fly to Manila if u like

stogie...would love to see how you can conjure something magical again just as you have so many times in the past for me!!

keep in touch EVERYONE!

[email protected]
                    [email protected]
                    [email protected]
                    [email protected]
                    www.winklergirl.com
                    My Facebook

Comment

Hey Stogie you should give Salma a piece of your profits since she is the best marketing tool you could ever have.

Comment

Hey Salma that is your old cell phone number and I try calling it from the US and a message comes on saying "the phone number I dialed is incorrect"

Comment

Gallery now up...

Check the picture post forum for details...

Comment

hey mr. stogie...could you change the yahoo email in my cute little website from [email protected] to [email protected]

mr. GENEROUSCHAP you could try this number (63) (32) (4202465) thats mah landline number

thanks
                            www.winklergirl.com
                            My Facebook

Comment

Working...
                            X