X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aon

Aon, featured http://www.asiants.com/members/03/dec_aon/index.html is absolutely stunning - does anyone know of her whereabouts these days..??

Melbourne, Australia

new gallery coming on August 1

you DO know she is post-op now, right?

we talked recently and she is doing well, not a hooker anymore, and is trying to come and visit the USA

Comment

No, I didn't know she is post-op now, but she is still a stunner and would be happy to hook up with her..!

I will visit Melbourne during the next few months, if you don't mind, you would do me a favour if you could ask for her permission to pass on her email, I would be happy to invite her out for a drink when in town..!

Comment

write me at [email protected]

Comment

JD- Would Aon be coming to the East Coast while she visits the US??  

Comment

looks like it; IF she gets in, which is doubtful of course

Comment

i had some trouble with the immigration coming into Hongkong LOL how much more the States....but if her documents say she is female...maybe it'll be a teenie-weenie bit easier for her..
              www.winklergirl.com
              My Facebook
              PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Originally posted by (liisawinkler @ July 30 2005,05:29)
                i had some trouble with the immigration coming into Hongkong LOL how much more the States....but if her documents say she is female...maybe it'll be a teenie-weenie bit easier for her..
                Lisa;

Is it possible to change your documents?? I imagine for a "price" to the proper authorities anything can be. To anyone else, I'd be interested to know. Maybe there is hope after all
                Randyman
                ain't life grand

Comment

girls in other countries can, and my friend Nan in Sweden is waiting to do that now; her Swedish passport will soon read "female" and she can be considered full-time after that. Thai's, never; no matter how much surgery they have or if they get the SRS, they will always say "male" in their passports unless their laws change someday.

Aon [and most post-ops actually] dreams of the day she can have female in her passport and has expressed an interest to me many times about living in  a foreign country [specifically America] where this can happen. Time will tell if this happens or not.

By the  way I just heard from her; she is in Sydney, not Melbourne, my mistake.  If you live there and want to meet her please contact me.

Comment

People, people... Tsx-tsx-tsx!!!
                    A TS-Lady may have "female" on her papers ALSO in France, ya know?
                    Of course, she has to meet Mr Judge and Mr Expert to have the aggreement after some (yes, boring!! ) procedures prooving she has a pussy (so she is a Lady, now). But, when Mr Judge says :"Yes", she obtains a paper and can contact the Administration Social Services and, in around one month, a new Miss is added in the Administration DataBases and she gets a new ID Card and a new Social Insurance Card, too.
                    What about that? Pom-pom-pom pommmm....

Comment

there is one postop here in cebu who has been having a years-old debate with the local court here to have her documents changed to "female"...i dont think they recognize her as female even up to now....
                      www.winklergirl.com
                      My Facebook
                      PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Originally posted by (liisawinkler @ July 30 2005,09:12)
                        there is one postop here in cebu who has been having a years-old debate with the local court here to have her documents changed to "female"...i dont think they recognize her as female even up to now....
                        That's why I would resort to bribery, to down right pay for the...(now follow me on this one...) "document change"
                        not the "penis change". If you screw around with too much with the good thing, well you might as well be a post op lover lover
                        and we sure as hell wouldn't want that now would we??
                        randyman

If I could find the next ex miss Randyman I would definitely bribe, storm the borders, hey? whatever it takes right?
                        I hear JaiDee is doing recon up near the NY.- Vermont border
                        looking for the "underground ladyboy railroad"
                        ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (Randyman @ July 31 2005,00:04)
                           I hear JaiDee is doing recon up near the NY.- Vermont border
                          looking for the "underground ladyboy railroad"
                          the border is so pourous up near where I live, all you would have to do is get someone to Montreal and drive them to the border 70 miles south and they could walk across very easily. Or how about a boat across Lake Champlain?

Comment

This is one of the best photo's I have ever taken and it hangs on my office wall

Koh Samui, December 2003
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (liisawinkler @ July 30 2005,17:29)
                              teenie-weenie
                              I like, now that Casa month is over, we can have teeny-wenie month!

Comment

Working...
                              X