X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in love

Who wouldn't be with this gorgeous ladyboy?

Ahhhh.....Som from Obsessions....I was with her last weekend.

What an absolute beauty.....in every way
    Mister Arse

Comment

i would agree with that;   sorry ol' stewart, i didn't tell you before  you went on this trip, but Som and I have shared the same bed before also.  she is easily one of the most beautiful  ladyboys I have ever seen and  has a personality to match.

Jon

Comment

Best girl EVER! She just called me the other day as I am heading back next month. Trully the nicest girl out there in my opinion. Som makes everyone she is with feel like they are the best also. I have never heard a complaint about her.

Comment

wow....you are a lucky guy, Masa.....she called YOU??? that's extremely rare....she must really like you.

I will admit her and I have an adversarial relationship at best; I have tried to tell her many times in the past how much I like her and that she is special to me [all true], but she is not buying it. she knows the way I am and she always gives me shit that I am a butterfly and "farang pakwan" and all this crap. she see's me taking out Chompoo and Cherry and others from her bar, and she knows that i hang around with Aon, so she doesn't buy any of my bullshit; she is way too bright for that,

But i will never forget the night we went out about 18 months ago on a planned date; no bar pick-up. we had a nice dinner, went partying with Nan and May and some others at M.O.S., and back to my room for the night. She looked like a dream that night and all my male friends were jealous of my date. what an absolute beauty and one of the nicest girls i have ever met.

please tell her how I feel, Masahikou; she may not believe you but please try anyway.

thanks Jon

Comment

It sounds like Jon has the butterfly blues
            And thaipan " in love again " ........Go figure
            But your right, she IS beautiful !!!!!!!!!

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by (Jeff1 @ Aug. 23 2003,13:43)
              It sounds like Jon has the butterfly blues
              And thaipan " in love again " ........Go figure
              But your right, she IS beautiful !!!!!!!!!

Jeff
              Awww Jeff! I fall in and out of love every day! And I enjoy it too

Comment

Thaipan,

BUTTERFLY ! BUTTERFLY ! BUTTERFLY !

Show me the most beautiful girl in the world and I will show you a guy that's sick of fucking her ! ( except me, of course )

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by (Jeff1 @ Aug. 25 2003,14:56)
                  Thaipan,

BUTTERFLY ! BUTTERFLY ! BUTTERFLY !

Jeff
                  Yup! That's me! Just waiting for Som or maybe Anna to capture and tame me

Comment

Hi Thaipan,

" Tame YOU " !!!!!!!!!!
                    Im not sure that will ever happen
                    But those are the ladies that could do it. Homer Simpson ...voice
                    ANNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAA YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Comment

Originally posted by (Jeff1 @ Aug. 28 2003,13:06)
                      Hi Thaipan,

" Tame YOU " !!!!!!!!!!
                      Im not sure that will ever happen
                      But those are the ladies that could do it.  Homer Simpson ...voice
                      ANNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAA YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM
                      ^^

Comment

Working...
                      X