Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The perfect saturday night

This is my idea of the Perfect Saturday Night

Start off at Cascades at midnight, having drinks with some friends. After closing hook up with Cee outside and enjoy some "quality time".

After that suggest that we head over to Sukhemvit and have a drink at one of the roadside bars that spring up after 1am closing. Have her suggest that she call her friend Vicky to meet us.

Head over for drinks and after a few minutes have Vicky AND Mickey AND Noon show up for drinks. Spend an hour drinking, watching the people go by and general BS.

Of course, during that time you might lose one of your girls (like Noon - who got picked up by a passing Brit).

Head home at 3:30am

And that is THE PERFECT SATURDAY NIGHT.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

You should include the after-closing-hour club on the roof of the corner-house at Soi 1/Sukhumvit. Really nice - especially when you lost one of the girls - you might find anotherone there

MK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

I wasn't looking for more girls (I had the 4 hottest in Bangkok at my table).

I have a new plan, moderate drinking BEFORE the deed and then excessive drinking after. Tonights test run generated good results.

(I'm kinda buzzed now )
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

sounds like a typical late night on lower Suk, have done it many times and it's all good

Comment

Dam , dont talk about this,I cant take it ,I am still 5 or 6 mo. off till my next trip

Comment

JD-One second thoughts it might not be such a great idea to live too close to lower Suk.!!!! Too much trouble to be had over there!!

Comment

Working...
            X