X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camilla de castro

I read today on a yahoo group that the famous Brazilian travesti, Camilla de Castro took her own life by jumping from her 8th floor apartment in Sao Paulo.
    Here is a link to a blog where it is mentioned down the page. It is in Portuguese, so most of you will need to translate it with babelfish or something.
    link

here is another blog (translated),

http://translate.google.com/transla....ie=UTF8
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

R.I.P.
      Attached Files

Comment

Another Blog: http://www.blogtravestis.blogspot.com/

Comment

Wow, shocking news. I alway thought her to be one of the best looking girls ever!

Comment

Maybe I'm too much suspicious (after all, frenchies are recogninsed to be suspicious, too ), but has SHE really jumped...
            or...
            has SHE been "helped" to jump?
            You know, a Shemale becoming famous can be disturbing for some people... other jealous trannies or maybe some guys who dislike trannies/ prefer real girls and tink that trannies are a threat to their "way-of-life".
            There could be some persons in the medias that do not like trannies to be shown at the TV.
            After all, if I remember well, trannies, shemales and ladyboys are considered, by the "normal people", as underground and underworld and embarrassing people.

Sorry, people, to distrub a little your topic, but I have doubt. The translated article I have read has some kind of "unclear" lines/paragraphs...
            I don't think that the things are "the-way-it-seems".

Comment

Well, if she did jump, it just goes to show you can have it all but still not be satisfied. The Blog said she had everything, riches, fame and media exposure and of course sex, but there was still something missing for her. See, sex isn't everything. It obviously didn't complete Camilla. One can only speculate at the mind processes of a LB. The confusion, ridicule, and hormone problems, not to mention the feeling of just being a sex object for the world. Heavy stuff. You must be strong to be a LB. It looks like on a day that she was not, Camilla De Castro thought the only solution was 8 floors down.

Comment

This reminds me of the US shemale Susan Shah who also jumped out of a window - suicide due to depression over her HIV+ status. She was still servicing clients years after testing positive, it turns out, which just goes to show - unless you are absolutely certain that your LB companion for the night has no STDs (and how certain can you really be) ALWAYS practice safe® sex.

Comment

Ups that really are bad news, she always was the hottest looking Brazilian LB to me.

Comment

Yeah, I aggree...
                    She was more delicious than Danielly Evangelista.
                    She had some kind of sparkle in her eyes that Danny did not get.
                    Bahhh... Fatalitas...

Comment

what a way to die...
                      www.winklergirl.com
                      My Facebook
                      PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Shocking news Whenever i thought of brazilian shemales i would see her in my mind, she was one of the most beautiful girls to grace this earth an for her to leave us this way is tragic.As flynn said you have to be strong to be ladyboy/shemale in this day an age, it's disgusting in the way that the general public see ladyboys, i just hope she's happy wherever she is now. R.I.P

Comment

..I dont believe she jumped either, no way, it wasn't her personality, she was too outgoing to go that way!! Somebody had it in for her I'm sure, or she had to be on drugs and thought she could fly, but no way would Camilla end her own life, she had too much going for her now and I just can't imagine her taking her own life that way... there's more to this story I'm sure, but watch the police just close this case without much of an investigation, there are too many other crimes there for them to spend any time looking into this one! Camilla was one of the really true shemale goddesses of her time, she will be missed by many, not just because of her looks but her personality too.. another sad ending for someone who had too much to live for to take her own life. I hope we find out why she would have ended her life this way if she really did jump, but like I said, I'm really suspicious about this story..

Comment

...goodbye sweet CAMILLA, you will be missed but not forgotten..
                            Attached Files

Comment

According to reports from some who are close to the TS scene down there, Camilla was in a "drugged rampage when she leapt naked from her 8th floor apartment to her death."

Comment

Working...
                              X