Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top five girls of july

I pick for this July.

1) Pang- She has such a gorgious face with a killer smile. Love her chin and other curves as well. She even poses so nicely and opens her shapely legs in many seductive ways. She even looks awesome in a bikini!

2) Kel- Great smile! Nice straight hair with such beautiful eyes. Looks great as a schoolgirl especially that she has no bra or panties underneath! That makes well for her penis to poke down below her skirt so nicely.

3) Bettina- Her red hair with bangs and pretty smile drives me wild! Her bald beaver looks hot and her pee slit is as long as a gentic girl's vaginal opening.

4) Vicky- Just loves how she smiles for the camera. Evene the look she gives in pic # 16 is wonderful. Then when she removes her panties, her monster springs out so hardly! The n even when it softens it hangs so well. All great poses!

5) Kiki- Last but not least. Great gacial expressions on her. Love her uncut penis with a very pink head. Her pose in stockings is great!
    Love life to its fullest.

Correction about the two Vickys. I pick the most recent one. Still the other one is great, but all could not make it.

Comment

....... totally agree ..... seems v hv same taste

Comment

Vicky and Kel would definitly be in my top 5. Then Belle, and probably Natasha and Talesha.

But I woulld take Tai,

who shoulda been the Clubhouse girl of the month,

over all 5!

Comment

Love those small weeners?

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Yeah I guess you do! Lovely aint she? Just look at that face and look at that body!

Comment

*BIG sigh* *BIG sigh again*

Comment

Ok, you guys have a top 5 without Natalie....quite possibly the best looking ladyboy in the world. Surely you jest. Sometimes I think you guys are scared of ladyboys that are carbon copies of supermodel women...except for the cock.

Im baaack
                  brock landers

Comment

Warning! Bristish invasion! Run, guys! Run!

Comment

If I have to pick 5 in no particular order.

1. Pang
                      2. Natasha
                      3. Natalie
                      4. Belle
                      5. Vicky

Comment

Natalie #1, the rest are a distant second......extremely distant.
                        brock landers

Comment

1. Rita

2. Bettina

3. Vicki

4. GiGi

5.Cee

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Working...
                          X