X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping request

Would the next visitor from the UK please bring me the following item.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/07...mote_intimacy/
    Attached Files
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Not enough ladyboys in Bangkok to keep you satisified Snick?

Comment

uhmm..perhaps I should have made it clear that it is NOT for my personal use.

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ Aug. 02 2005,08:06)
        uhmm..perhaps I should have made it clear that it is NOT for my personal use.
        Of course we believe you Snick

Comment

Snick

I'm flying over on the 1st October, if you haven't got one by then mail me nearer the date and I'll pick 1 up

Comment

Ive got one in my drawer snick, but it has been used    by several girls

Your welcome to it if you dont mind second hand ( i get there october )

Dave...
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Dave

I'm in BKK in october, 2nd - 4th and 20th - 31st, you fancy cathing up for a few cold ones

Comment

Originally posted by (stevey @ Aug. 01 2005,13:03)
                Dave

I'm in BKK in october, 2nd - 4th and  20th - 31st, you fancy cathing up for a few cold ones
                I arrive in BKK 19th stevey and then straight onto Ubon, Pattaya and Samui, I wont be back in Bkk till the 1st- 4th nov but if my plans change, I will meet up for a few  

Dave...

Comment

I'm around, change your plans to come to BKK 10/31 -- I'm considering throwing a halloween party.

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ Aug. 01 2005,15:33)
                    I'm around, change your plans to come to BKK 10/31 -- I'm considering throwing a halloween party.
                    Sounds good snick, i will have to persuade the g/f

Comment

I'm up for it snick, halloween party sounds great!

If not i'll be sitting in BigDogs about seven,

I'll pm you when i arrive

Comment

I've seen this Vibrator demonstrated on the Howard Stern show. You connect it to your computer and someone remotely over the Internet can control it. I could be in Canada and working it on a Ladyboy in Bangkok and give her an orgasm. It's very cool how technology manages to enhances our everyday lives!

Comment

From http://www.sextoys.co.uk ("One size fits all...")

"Without doubt the highest technology vibrator on the planet!

Doc Johnson has teamed up with highjoy.com to produce the worlds first Internet Enabled Rabbit, and a range of quality sex toys that can be controlled over the Internet.

With your purchase you receive a free 30 membership to HighJoy, the website that enables you to watch and control a partners sex toys from any PC, anywhere in the world!

Whether you spend time away from each other for work, or you just want to meet other like-minded people for true cybersex then this great new innovation is for you.

Comes complete with limited free membership, software and connection cables."

Must be a popular item as it is listed as OUT OF STOCK

I'll have a look around and see if I can find it in the retail stores - Snick, PM me please and let me know if you have a maximum price limit

BTW, did you check the size of this thing? (10" x 1.5")

Comment

The guy that came on Howard Stern with this computerized dildo invention was a real whack nut... but I bet he makes a million with it.... damn why didn't I think of this?

Comment

Originally posted by (stevey @ Aug. 02 2005,12:03)
                              Dave

I'm in BKK in october, 2nd - 4th and  20th - 31st, you fancy cathing up for a few cold ones
                              I am in Thailand from October 9 - 29. Have not planned anything yet except that I will fly into BKK. Probably going to do the loop to Pattaya and Phuket but might venture up north to Chiang Mai.

Definitely have to meet up for a cold one this time Snick, and of course anyone else that wants to

Comment

Working...
                              X