X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August girls

the new update is nice transition from the well hung casa girls in July .... the only drops of bitterness NO ...

continue this way .... ATS is the best ladyboy website with most variety .... GREAT GUYS OUT THERE WORKING FOR IT

btw .... a link is broken to get at Candy's set from page 2 to page 3

Candy has got to have the best body ever

and my favorite girl in Patpong by far

thanks for the top-off KC, we will fix that link

Comment

man, is this girl sexy or what?
      Attached Files

Comment

Hmmmmm......... not bad
        Attached Files

Comment

mmm .... yummie. Do only we 2 like her? .... last was nearly no comment on SB preview. Her pose in the first picture above makes me instantly hard ....

Where was the shoot ( ehhhh .... I mean with the camera .... hihihihihi)

Comment

one problem with this otherwise-perfect angel; can't get hard!!

that has got to stop.....cutting back on the hormones dosages would be a start

Comment

I saw that limp noodle hangin there and I KNEW she was your kind of LB, JD!! Cant get it hard?? WHATS THE POINT?? You have funny tastes and are a funny man!! BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!

Comment

it's weird, I like all the skinny runts and small ladyboys who are young and very cute; have never been a fan of the tall ones with large dicks. unfortunately "my type" can't get it up and that is always a let-down for sure.

Oh well, I do my best

Comment

I want to be a kid in a Candy store

She looks hot just wish she could get a little harder as I have always been partial to the hard candy especially to suck on

Comment

Very pretty ladyboy....flat ass but everything else damn perfect. Didnt see her at KC3 on my most recent trip but I spent nearly all of my time at Ladyboy Plaza. This is a catch 22 for most of you becuase without the hormones being taken at a young age, most of these ladyboys would just not be that desirable and would just look like men with long hair and bolted on tits. The hormones really adds to the femininity that makes ladyboys so incredibly beautiful these days. I prefer post-ops so the weiner doesnt get in the way but a shrunken tiny cock will do the trick as well. Last thing I want is a huge hard dick swinging back while Im doing the ladyboy from behind.
                    brock landers

Comment

Guys,  Kai is fantastic.  I know what your going to say JD .. to tall (especially for a short fucker like me).  But this gal is too much.  Had to pull out the tissue before I made it to the 3rd page.  

Comment

Lotus ....that's also 1 of my favorite poses I like .... had a similar with Bettina some time ago .... awwwwww and not to forget Pang when she squirts sitting on the edge of the bed ....

Comment

.... while my guitar gently weeps....

....can't wait for the rest to come, especially for the new set of THE GODDESS!!!
                          Attached Files
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Candy and Kai and Gitar and Pae are all in august  and the month has just started, so let me give my top 5 for July and then give my top 5 for August AFTER the month is done; so far I vote for Candy number 1, then Lisa and also Kai; instant superstars one and all.

from July, while I have always preferred small, femmy ladyboys to the tall "true" shemale types, I nevertheless liked Casa month!  It was a very popular month for the website and all the girls were easy to work with and could all cum, which you guys like and makes my job easier.

my top 5;

Vicky, Cascades; she can be on my wish list anytime

Kel, Casa; known her for 4 years now, always smiling and cute as a button

Neung, Cascades; a good friend for a while also, always in a good mood and helps me with my shopping for the models clothes, has a great-looking cock

Tina, Casa; used to work in Obsessions, very friendly girl from Chiang Rai

Teresa!  GREAT ladyboy, we have never been together in the biblical sense but she goes out of her way to be nice to me and is always helping the website by finding models and telling me the Nana gossip and shit.  She is in the top 5 models on this whole site, easily.

bring on August! besides Candy and Kai and Lisa, new girls like Nut, Pae, Gitar, Amy [whom we knew before as Ae] and Kitty Kat with Gatoon will keep everyone happy, I am sure!

Comment

Working...
                            X