X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FORUM RULES

In order to keep the forum we have made some changes and introduced a couple of rules...

We don't want to appear too heavy handed and we hope that you will agree that this new direction will enhance the forum and make it more fun...

First the new rules...

1 - There are now just four forums. The category titles are specific so PLEASE keep your posts in the correct forums.

If you have accidentily posted your trip report in the 'Picture Post Forum' - don't worry. We'll move it for you when we spot it or you can PM or email us and we will do it.

There is NO forum for politics and jokes etc. If you like telling jokes and writing about world events etc then there is a multitude of forums on the internet - this is not one of them!

2 - AsianTS.com is an excellent website which provides terrific value for money. We post hours of videos and 25 new shoots a month. We have this wonderful forum to share our ideas about ladyboys and to help each other and of course there is The Clubhouse to keep up-to-date with everything new that is going on with our great site and community.

Even so there will be times when some people wish to bring a problem or grievance to our attention.

Please DO NOT use this forum to do it!

That is rule 2! You can email the site owner or myself and your problem WILL BE FIXED almost immediately.

If you have negative thoughts about the way we do things then EMAIL US PRIVATELY!

Finally...

Please help us to maintain a positive atmosphere and report all posts in bad taste. Try not to get caught up in online squabbles. Threads that start that way will be deleted immediately without warning.

The site owner has given this forum a few weeks to work. It is up to us as a community to make it happen.

Thanks for reading this and enjoy the forum...

Stogie Bear

Yes, this is all true and Snick [the new moderator] and myself will have a few more to make sure that everyone is in compliance. PLEASE don't take offense to these, they are necessary if you all want to keep this forum running the way it is, because before we instituted these new changes and the new rules this thing was total anarchy and we were considering going back to the old way we had here, which was one forum with NO picture uploading capability.

If you all want this one you will have to learn to play nicely and follow the rules that we are making, sorry

thanks guys!

Comment

Oh, by the way....

95% of you people may be looking at these new posts and new rules and thinking "what the hell, *I" have never done anything wrong here " and that is completely true and so the rules will really not apply to you. But in the last 3 or 4 months we have noticed a sharp increase in threads that are critical of peoples' nationalities, critical of the website, ripping one another up here, and much worse; those are the ones we will be nipping in the bud from now on and we again hope that we will never even have to delete one thing as long as people are compliant.

The Travel and Trip reports never have any trouble, and the Picture Post forum will be watched over by Bam who will make sure that no illegal pictures get sent in there. Virtual Pub is gone with no regrets, that had no place up here. So really all Snick has to do is make sure this forum is flame-free and hopefully that won't be too hard.

thanks again guys, have fun

Comment

After some behind the scenes haggling this forum stays...  

Both JaiDee and myself are commited to it providing we stay focused and on track. The guidelines for posting are at the head of this thread and they are pretty much common sense.

Long live the (NEW!) AsianTS.com forum!

(...and not that crappy mustard thing we had before!)

Comment

Excellent decision!!!

MK
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ July 28 2005,18:03)
            ... the Picture Post forum will be watched over by Bam who will make sure that no illegal pictures get sent in there....
            Can we change the name of that forum to "Hen house" and maybe Bam can be Mr. Fox?

Naw, Bam's a great guy. And I'm sure that somewhere on his HD, there has to be at least a single post-op pic. Maybe he wants to share it to show us what a good guy he is?
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ July 28 2005,13:16)
              In order to keep the forum we have made some changes and introduced a couple of rules...

We don't want to appear too heavy handed and we hope that you will agree that this new direction will enhance the forum and make it more fun...

First the new rules...

1 - There are now just four forums. The category titles are specific so PLEASE keep your posts in the correct forums.

If you have accidentily posted your trip report in the 'Picture Post Forum' - don't worry. We'll move it for you when we spot it or you can PM or email us and we will do it.

There is NO forum for politics and jokes etc. If you like telling jokes and writing about world events etc then there is a multitude of forums on the internet - this is not one of them!

2 - AsianTS.com is an excellent website which provides terrific value for money. We post hours of videos and 25 new shoots a month. We have this wonderful forum to share our ideas about ladyboys and to help each other and of course there is The Clubhouse to keep up-to-date with everything new that is going on with our great site and community.

Even so there will be times when some people wish to bring a problem or grievance to our attention.

Please DO NOT use this forum to do it!

That is rule 2! You can email the site owner or myself and your problem WILL BE FIXED almost immediately.

If you have negative thoughts about the way we do things then EMAIL US PRIVATELY!

Finally...  

Please help us to maintain a positive atmosphere and report all posts in bad taste. Try not to get caught up in online squabbles. Threads that start that way will be deleted immediately without warning.

The site owner has given this forum a few weeks to work. It is up to us as a community to make it happen.

Thanks for reading this and enjoy the forum...

Stogie Bear

Did I miss something while I was gone ?

Anyhow, Sorry fella's the new rules do not fit in with my personality. I find it impossiabe to communicate without bringing my abstract thoughts and Humor into the conversation. 99.9% of the Members that I have Met and talk with on this website are EXCELLANT People.

I may still read... here, but if you take away my personality, I have nothing to post. How in Gods Name am I going to talk about the Ladyboy I fucked last night without saying a few Vaulgar comments ?
              Ooops',, Did I say Fuck ? Is Prophanity RULE #4

Sorry for the sarcasism,, I am just alittle pissed off because I am going to miss you. I had some really good Times here.

Now that the Forum Header; ((VIRTUAL PUB)) is gone I guess I am too.

,,,Maikee,,,Snick,,,Pedro,,,Stogie,,,JaiDee And about another 1000 Member's,,, be cool you bunch of Ladyboy Cocksuckers,, I'LL Miss You. BYE....

JaiDee,, Or Stogie, will one of you email me and tell me what the hell happened here ? I take a couple of months off to go to the Land of Paradise,,,, Then move to California and get settled in and just when things start to get back to normal I Find my VIRTUAL PUB gone. Wuzzzz Up with that ?

Yes,,,, Yes,,, I know. This topic doesn't belong in this thread. My point exactly, I have nowhere to post.
              One last thing before I go. Tell the Owner of this website they my want to consider REMOVING those inappropriate Smiley Icons too......

My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

We are only asking people to tone down their language to other members.
                "I reamed that fucking girl in Nana last night" is still acceptable
                "I will kill you and all your shit eating Antarctican neighbors" is not (apologies to anyone from Antarctica)
                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Mirimark, you really have the wrong idea here....

we are trying to weed out the BAD posters, not the good ones!

you have never been a problem and as you say, 99% of the lads here have never caused a stir either. Please keep contributing, we like reading your shit! and YES, by all means you can still use profanity, I do all the time!

as Snick said, saying "I fucked Wendy last night and she was awesome" is much better than saying "Bob from Boston is a fuckhead and a stupid yank" or " why the fuck did you add that ugly fucking skank to this website".

Virtual Pub had no place here, plain and simple; it caused more problems than it was worth and started fights for nothing. As Stogie said, you can talk about that type of shit on hundreds of other forums on the internet, this one is for ladyboys only and our travels with them.

Stay around, man...... having a slightly more moderated forum was our solution to not going back to our old format, which some people seem to think was boring and bland. This way we get to keep this cool forum but have a few easy, simple rules to follow.

thanks! missed you around here!

Comment

More baseball cards Mirimark!

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ July 30 2005,00:36)
                      More baseball cards Mirimark!    
                      As far as I'm concerned, MiriMark doesn't post here enough.
                      Must be busy in his new digs.

randyman
                      ain't life grand

Comment

Well no real secret as to my feelings about this but nevertheless I am pleased we can keep the forum going. This community is a closed one due to many society taboos etc so I hope we can all be more collaborative and help each other find our ladyboy utopia!! Which is something diffferent for all of us  

Comment

Originally posted by
                          the Picture Post forum will be watched over by Bam
                          What!!?? You are putting Bam in charge of pictures?
                          Mister Arse

Comment

why not, he sends up more than anyone!!

this way he can moderate himself

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Aug. 02 2005,06:49)
                              why  not, he sends up more than anyone!!

this way he can moderate himself  
                              Yeah I'm moderating myself now  

I've had to kill the Ape Man twice  

Comment

Working...
                              X