X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New lb "lisa"  old name aom

The new LB "Lisa" use to go by the name Aom, last time I was in BKK this past Jan-Feb I went with her 10-15 times. She is real nice a good in the sack I just hope that this new "superstar" stuff does not go to her head....prob. not but you never know

no way, she is not that type, too grounded. wait until you see the video release, she cums like a fucking volcano

by the way, Aom is her "ladyboy" name; many of the girls use one name with their friends and one with the falangs, same as Anna the traffic Stopper {Aon} Anny the post-op {Som-O} Areeya {Som} Candy {Bam} and many others. You got her ladyboy name Bart; on her release form she asked for and recieved Lisa, which is more westernized.

Great kid, she was close to the crowd that I hung with all winter and joined me and Mike and Snick and 4 other ladyboys for dinner one night and she is always pleasant and smiling, no attitude.

big surprise, huh? we can say that for about 95% of these kids

Comment

Originally posted by
      cums like a fucking volcano
      Glad you did not say cums like a tsnumai otherwise Snick might have been onto with a copyright infringement

She looks nice might have to check her our on my next visit.

Comment

Well ,,she can blow a load I can tell ya that first hand

Comment

Lisa's got a good head, unlike many other LBs. Pretty smart. She also lies like the others, but she's at least told me why (for money of course, as always)! Lisa is a good 'connector', i.e., pointing you to another LB. She is fun to go with too; has a smile that never seems to stop. Fun girl to go with. And...she's best friends with Kwang, JaeDee's fav!

Comment

yup, we all actually met on the same night in late February, at about 430AM at Bali Seafood; Lisa was there with her Thai boyfriend [shhhhhh.... yes, some have those!] and also Fah and some other girls from Cascades, including Kwang. We have all been a tight little group since and I also like Nut from that same crew, see the thread about her in the picture post forum.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Aug. 02 2005,12:14)
              Candy {Bam}
              Bam?

Comment

LOL... not  the one you are thinking of!

as far as I know Candy is not a Canuck    

But the Candy I know goes by Bam to all her friends, which is a common Thai name

it's even in her e-mail address    "bam hotgirls" [email protected]

I like that kid...we are good friends and she has the best body I have ever seen

Comment

Bam, AKA Candy
                  Attached Files

Comment

Jaidee you might not rember but the night we hung out in Nana I took Aom that night...one good thing about her if you tell her you want another Ladyboy for the night she will tell ya anything you want to know about each girl (like do the get hard and come) then she will go get the girl and bring her to you ,,no prob.

Comment

no, I don't remember, I was too busy having my heart nearly stopped by the girl Kate that YOU bought for me! I will always remember that, it was a one -of- a- kind deal and I still appreciate that.

happy you had fun with Aom/Lisa, she really is a cool ladyboy

Comment

we will do it agin in Jan-Feb

Comment

Working...
                        X