X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobo

ive managed to get this girls number so if anyone wants it let me know and i will share it cant wait to have my evil way with this baby
    cheers donnnnny

Originally posted by (donnnnny @ July 31 2005,19:14)
    ive managed to get this  girls number so if anyone wants it let me know and  i will share it   cant wait  to have my evil way with this baby
    cheers donnnnny
    donnny i will be seeing bobo in 3 weeks time and i will warn her not to touch you with a 10ft barge pole
    ps can i have her number

Comment

I have it on permenant speed dial in my hand fone

one of the best ladyboys ever and our cover model for 1 year, great kid!

Comment

Whats the number?
        Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

09-541-2443

[email protected]

one of the girls that actually reads and replies to e-mails on a regular basis

she must really love me!!

Comment

Bobo is a very close friend of mine. She is as lovely as she is beautiful. I too will tell her to watch out for any other aussies    

Comment

wel well lol you lot  didnt let me have her number when i asked for it last week)) so  ill keep it as you all have it lol
              mandy whats your date for thailand im leaving on 26th aug

Comment

i am leaving on 19th aug untill 14 sept.mainly stay pattaya with a few side trips planned.
                ru staying bangkok?

Comment

Does anyone know where Bobo hangs out in Pattaya? Last time I met her was in Mr Shrimp 99 but the LBs have moved somewhere else.

Would be nice to know where she hangs out these days, just to walk in and say Hi, do you remember me
                  Attached Files

Comment

to be honest I think most of her time is spent in front of her computer screen these days....... she doesn't work anywhere that I know of and only does webcam. send her a letter Anon to the address I posted above and she will tell you, she is pretty good with e-mail.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Aug. 04 2005,14:13)
                      to be honest I think most of her time is spent in front of her computer screen these days....... she doesn't work anywhere that I know of and only does webcam. send her a letter Anon to the address I posted above and she will tell you, she is pretty good with e-mail.
                      She does not work in a bar anymore and has been doing cam for a while. She started with flirt4free and then went to streamate now she is on asianbabecams operating under the name TrendyTS tell her foo sent you and I will get some brownie points

Comment

how much do these girls earn on cam,and how do they get paid is it a credit card thing.
                        never done cam but i might

Comment

Originally posted by (mandyts @ Aug. 05 2005,06:44)
                          how much do these girls earn on cam,and how do they get paid is it a credit card thing.
                          never done cam but i might
                          They get a percentage if a punter takes them private. You can chat for free but if you want to actually see anything you have to take them private. The actual percentage depends on the company. Bobo told me she was only getting 25% from streamate, but she gets 50% from asianbabecams. It is a credit card thing usually although I believe there are other methods of payment. The charges are unreal though ranging from $1.99 USD - $4.99 USD per minute. For that I can go out and get a real girl almost

Comment

thanks ozzie bloody expensive.

Comment

MANDY YA MOLL ILL BE BKK ON 27TH AUG  BOBO WORKS ON IMLIVE AS WELL WWW.IMLIVE.COM ID THERE IS BOBODA IN GENDER BENDERS.
                              I CHATTED TO HER AND SHE GAVE HER NUMBER  TO ME AND SAID PLEASE CALL HER IN THAILAND. I MIGHT JUST DO THAT.
                              ITS NOT WORTH TAKING THEM PRIVATE AS IT COSTS WAY TOO MUCH . BUT ALOT PUNTERS DO IT  FUCK KNOWS WHY
                              SAFE SEX ANYONE

Comment

Working...
                              X