X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taiwan off limits now?

I Spoke to two Ladyboys last night from KC3 , one off whom told me that its no longer possible for Transexuals to travel to Taiwan after some serious incident with a LB and customer there. Ink, better known as 007 also told me the same and she is now upset about getting stuck in BKK.

Im not sure what happned but i think a pair of scissors was involved?.

Originally posted by
    lso told me the same and she is now upset about getting stuck in BKK.

Im not sure what happned but i think a pair of scissors was involved?.
    What about the poor guy who was probably stuck in Taiwan

Comment

my friend post-op Anny told me her experience in Taiwan was horrible..... she was making 400 baht per day in some cabaret show and left before her contract was fulfilled because she can [obviously] make more in BKK hooking. The cabaret show was not letting the girls seek out customers after the show either, just the dancing and then go home. she was happy to get back to BKK and was warning her friends not to go there.

Post-op Poom also went there a few months back; haven't heard anything from her yet.

Comment

Any update on the situation in Taiwan and Taipei in particular?

I am heading over there tomorrow night (didn't even realise I would have to go until a meeting was locked in at 4pm this afternoon HK time!) and would prefer to not do what I usually do in Taipei ie sit in my hotel room watching television until it's time to sleep. Having said that, I'm not hopeful, particularly given the short notice.

Man, I used to think HK was bad...until I started visiting Taipei...

Comment

Well..Taiwan used to be great some 15 over years ago. Women would fall onto foreigner's laps just for the novelty. The quantity of massage parlours was also amazing and lots of fun. Now it seems dead! Only expensive night club catering the locals and some mainland girls "smuggled" across the channel.
          I have never seen a lb in TPE except for some scary TV's.
          Just have some walking around the most fashionable areas (Chong Hsiao East Road sect. 4) and maybe hop by some discos..tehre coud be more than you could expect..even TG's..who knows!
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Quite a  few girls from this site went there . Some come back and some disappeard for good. Not all of the girls report so rich pickings.

I think Jean still works there, Tic Tac cant get back in and works in PI ( although i did see her in KC3 a few weeks back)
            . Tic Tac( or Fi) was working as a pretend GG girl there as she can pass so easy and told me she was charging 10,000 baht(or equiv in NTS) and split 60/40 with the Agency. As she is  the most beautifull LB ive ever known it is to be believed.

Couldnt tell you where to find them though, Yellow pages i suppose.

You hear so many stories about Taiwan but few substantiated

Comment

Taiwan aint that good ful stop though is it? whether you are looking for LB's or not.Went there twice , not worth the diversion.
              When she walks, she’s like a samba
              That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Your certainly right there, its not aplace to go LB hunting or any hunting really. Its just a Business destination for Shipbuilders and Laptop makers.

TC

Comment

Quick update - tracked down Poom (recently featured on this site, in fact!) and confirmed she was in Taipei as of this week...unfortunately she flies back to BKK tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                  X