X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cascades + obsession = trouble

As of Monday the 1st, Obsession will be closing for a month and the girls will be heading up to Cascades. Except that there seems to be a lot of "friction" between the Obsession girls and the Cascade girls - and it is expected that some of the Obsession girls will opt to take the month off.

I suggested to the Mamasan that she take advantage of this opportunity by having Ladyboy mud wrestling, but I don't think she is sold on the brilliance of my plan just yet.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Snick, that would be fucking fantastic to see... Ladyboy mud wrestling!!!! What I'd pay to see that

Comment

Originally posted by
        nday the 1st, Obsession will be closing for a month and the girls will be heading up to Cascades. Except that there seems to be a lot of "friction" between the Obsession girls and the Cascade girls -
        Excellent! I'm back next weekend......think I'll pop in and start commenting on how good some of the "new" girls look and watch the fur fly!
        Mister Arse

Comment

"I go with you I cum Tsunami!"

PLAGERIST !!!

Comment

years ago saw 2 LB fighting at Koh Samui in front of Green Mango ..... LoL .... was not that lady like ....

but the mud is a gd idea .... makes it softer where the fall and wrestle

Comment

Holy Cow like there wasnt enough talent in cascades already!! Was in there a few weeks ago woth the StogieMonster and couldnt believe all the girls!! Now they are going to add even more?? In a slow month?? can anyone say BUYERS MARKET??

Comment

It didn't take too long for the fights to begin at Cascade bar. My favorite LB told me that on Monday night there was a great boxing match between two LB'S in Cascade Bar. It was the first time she had ever seen a fight and she was laughing herself silly trying to describe it to me. I think this is going to occur with greater frequency for the next month. My advice to her was to bail out, take a holiday in your parents in Surin and come back when the smoke clears. Thankfully, she is going to follow my advice and get out of dodge.

Comment

Mamasan will have to employ a bouncer for the month to keep the girls in line instead of the punters)

Comment

Cascades + Obession, has anyone ever suggested a private dance facility at the Cascade. All you need is to partition off a bit of space and think of all the bahts (or yen or whatever ) that can change hands there !!! Cascade is the only LB bar I've been and been there only a few times but to go is easy to leave is hard if you know what I mean so double the tanlents on show there. I am calling my travel agent right now.

Comment

Hasn't happened yet - Maybe the move will occur in a few days.

Lots of Obsession girls will be taking the month off, they think the Cascade girls are too violent

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Pim from Cascades just sms'ed me and told me that it was starting tonight. Should be an interesting few weeks in Cascades wish I could be there to witness it.

Comment

funny, I have more of this image in mind
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X