X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The trim

Please feel free to move this or whatever, but since the Pub is gone I'm not sure where to put it:

PigDog raised an interesting question regarding circumcision in one of the last posts in the old Pub before it was deleted. He wondered if there was some link between the trim (as opposed to the chop) and AIDS. I replied to him that there was indeed and why it was speculated to be so. Since that post I have just seen the results released on an international scientific trial led by France's (thanks Orion!) National Agency for AIDS Research.

This study was started a couple of years ago in Africa to compare AIDS infection rates in circumcised and uncircumcised men. The study was stopped short of its end point because it became apparent that for every ten uncircumcised men that became infected only three circumcised men succumbed. That's less than one third contracting the disease when circumcised and is a strong suggestion that having the trim will decrease your chances of becoming a statistic.

There may be a corollary here for those of us who find the ladyboys to be such a treat. Since many of these ladies are working girls, they are exposed to multiple partners. Their overall chance of contracting the dread disease is significantly higher than your demure university girlfriend. If your favorite for the night is an un-trimmed bargirl and she tops occasionally or as a preference, your risk of playing with an infected partner could be greatly increased. You might well take this into account in how you choose to play. The rule is ALWAYS use a condom no matter but if in the heat of the moment you could be tempted to go bare for ANY manner of giving or receiving then remember the odds. Now if your cutie is always submissive (and the hormones keep her soft) you have about the same odds as play with a GG who does anal.

Working...
X