Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working out with Harisu! A video for you guys

http://www.hanbooks.com/hacobo.html
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I heard she was working in a bar in amsterdam, 250 euros per hour with jacuzzi.

Comment

from my international currency converter;

250.00 EUR
        Euro  = 297.862 USD
        United States Dollars  

fucking skank....she can charge as much as she wants, she still ain't getting her dick back!

and will never have me as a customer, I can JO to real shemales for free. 300 bucks my ass; this line from Silverado tells me all I need to know about this greedy bee-atch "Don't drewl too much...she is dickless with a serious attitude. She's married to some guy and into show biz. Hate to busrt your bubble so quickly"

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Dec. 28 2004,01:52)
          For those few that do exist in Korea, they look and sound like Nick Nolte, and they cost $250 to boot! This, of course, is after you pay the $100 cover charge to get into the bar.
          Just one more reason I will never visit that country

I wouldn't mind seeing the north though, just to see how fucked-up the dear leader and his stupid-looking son have made it

Comment

Hahahaha, Bricktop the Aussie basher, JD the Korean basher. And to think that I like to razz the Brits.

JD, as far as I know, the claims that she's married, has an attitude, and is working in a European brothel are all false. If anyone can point to a reputable news source, I'd be very interested. As it stands, I've followed her path for some years, across Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese, English, and German sources, and haven't seen anything to indicate that these points are valid.

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Oh, and JD, look who posted that little jacuzzi comment. Your dear friend.

Comment

ya, my buddy Brickie..... he is OK in my book as long as he lays off the scotch and waters and just enjoys the website with the rest of us.  wouldn't really say I am a Korea-basher; I like samsung products and I know they have good broadband saturation there! I have never actually met a Korean person as far as I know so I don't have anything against them personally, except of course for that little cocksucker and his dead father in the north who are starving their people in pursuit of nuclear bombs. But I digress.

I just hate snooty people and if this person has an attitude and also charges 300/hour for sex she is not even worth talking about no matter what her gender or nationality.  if that part is wrong and she is actually a nice person I stand corrected, but  'superstars' tend to have inflated ego's so I would not be surprised if Brick was right about this one.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ July 05 2005,15:42)

fucking skank....she can charge as much as she wants, she still ain't getting her dick back!
                  .........and that makes her worth exactly..............
                  $ 0.00
                  on the "Randyman exchange meter"

ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ July 06 2005,06:03)
                    ya, my buddy Brickie..... he is OK in my book as long as he lays off the scotch and waters and just enjoys the website with the rest of us.  wouldn't really say I am a Korea-basher; I like samsung products and I know they have good broadband saturation there! I have never actually met a Korean person as far as I know so I don't have anything against them personally, except of course for that little cocksucker and his dead father in the north who are starving their people in pursuit of nuclear bombs.  But I digress.

I just hate snooty people and if this person has an attitude and also charges 300/hour for sex she is not even worth talking about no matter what her gender or nationality.  if that part is wrong and she is actually a nice person I stand corrected, but  'superstars' tend to have inflated ego's so I would not be surprised if Brick was right about this one.
                    Hey JD,

Actually, Harisu isn't hard up for cash. She's pretty much a multimillionaire on the basis of several movies, modeling contracts, a book, several CDs, promotional gigs, etc. Hell, Yahoo Korea even hired her as a sex therapist/counselor.

She's too smart to blow a career charging $300/hour for sex with the common man. If anything, highflying playboys are probably laying her, and are gifting her far beyond mere cash.

Although she's not at the Britney Spears level of fame, consider what would happen if Brit did that jacuzzi thing - pop! there goes the career. That's the point.

Brickie's just fucking around with you again. And wasting our time.

Comment

Hey Post-op,

Check out saritaclub in amsterdam. They have posted a pic of her. That is all I reported period and I'm not wasting anybodies time. If it is a scam how do I know not been just talked to Sarita the owner.

Go see before you open your foul mouth and pretend to be the font of all knowlegde, everyone is infallible.

Watch your step boy I don't intend to get into slanging matches but people like you seem to want a fight you can only lose boy.

Be good and keep the forum clean as I am trying to do.

Bricktop is LONG gone.

Comment

Hope that clarifies things for the dim witted.

Comment

Yeah, those pics are on a nonsense site, from published pics taken 3 or more years ago, and indicate nothing of the validity of that site. The morons couldn't even spell Harisu's name in English.

Man, you're the biggest chump here. You managed to get chewed out by the mods, banned, and then back again. Seriously, what kind of head injuries have you sustained? And what in god's name do you contribute to this board? You insinuate that others are dimwitted, and yet you showed a remarkable unfamiliarity with Harisu, the validity of the site you posted, and so on.

Slanging match? Shit, I'm surprised you get out of your hospice for sunlight. Are you kidding me?

Get off this thread and get into a new one, so we don't have to see you. Better yet, get lost. Oh, wait, you're "indefatigable"...well, at least you're one persistent mofo, though not the brightest around.

Comment

Go away, can't be bothered by idiots like you

Comment

Wow !

Comment

Originally posted by (indefatigable @ July 07 2005,20:32)
                                Go away, can't be bothered by idiots like you

Gee........talk about your brilliant comebacks

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                                ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Working...
                                X