X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webcam girl ex

Ex has now joined the growing list of LBs doing webcam shows. She names herself Ione and can be found at flirt4free.com

It is hard to keep up with the girls that are doing that now. I know of

Pa
    Nun
    Bobo
    Ex
    Nat
    Malina

And I also see that thai girls are now doing this as much as the filipino girls also.

for all that money they want you could just get a rt ticket to bkk and see them in person

don't forget May and Natasha, and Linda and Jane

this job is 100 times better than hooking and all girls that have the chance to do it should, plain and simple. I have tried to convince every girl that I like to go this route and only a few have taken it; too bad for the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ July 30 2005,21:28)
      don't forget May and Natasha,  and Linda and Jane

this job is 100 times better than hooking and all girls that have the chance to do it should, plain and simple. I have tried to convince every girl that I like to go this route and only a few have taken it; too bad for the rest.
      if they stopped hooking jai dee what the hell would I do? I am happy if they are on the game, no bullshit involved then pay your cash and when its over no prob, move on, we pay in the end weather or not its your girlfriend or not so for me hooking is a lot easier!

Comment

when they stop hooking THIS is what they do

Natasha told me not to send her any guys because she only does web cam and doesn't want to sleep around; she says " you know I want to get out of that lifestyle now" so good for her and I feel proud because I am the one who sent her to May. she has softened on that a bit lately because I think she wants a real BF and wants to meet a nice guy but no more nightly hooking.

I try and persuade all my friends to go this route, only about 5% take it up

Comment

Damed if you do , damed if you dont . That said , generally it is harder to find a man if your only on the webcam . However the ladies that have " been around for awhile " can live off of their rep. for ...some time , and good for them . there are alot of wankers that will never go and see them in person , so it seems that webcam is the way to go . Then , after awhile , how long can they sit in front of a cam and jerk off without feeling the need for some real dick ?

Comment

I tried to look for her profile (Ex) on the site and can't find her, if you click yhe Live Shemales heading it only has 1 girl???
            Are you sure that it is Flirt4free.com

Comment

they always use fictitous names on these deals.....keep looking and realize that the photo does not always match who is on at any given time. also, you may be able to flirt for free; but if you want to see the girl on the screen at something more than 1 inch by 1 inch, it will cost you 6 dollars per minute. ouch.

Comment

Hey, What other chat sites are the girls on?? I know of ABC, IFrie..., IML, Tricams, Camgirls, Cam Cont! Any more?

Comment

Ex was still at Jenny Star in Pattaya when I was there last month.
                  "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Yeah, she is on webcam usually after 2am Thai time so I see her there when I wake up here in Japan. I figure that she must be going in after Walking Street shuts down if she does not wind up with a LT. Same with Gigi (casanova) and Annie(obsessions). I am not sure about the profile. Like JD said if you want to spend lots of money for a webcam go for it, if not get that ticket to Thailand. Its low season now, the girls are lonely and waiting.

Comment

May (Bangkok) is on cumtv most days (early morning GMT).

Comment

Working...
                      X