X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful, and sweet also

just spoke with one of the nicest, sweetest, and most beautiful ladyboys on this website and in the whole world, the fantastic Natalie from Bangkok. This girl is so sweet and genuinely innocent; she really talks like any other ladyboy and acts like she is nothing special but she is definately the most popular and most photogenic girl that we have here. We had a good chat and she was sweet and cute as always.

Seems as though a boyfriend sponsored her to come to Germany for 3 weeks; she was based in Hamburg but also went to Paris, Milan, and Austria and Switzerland. She says she will scan in her pics from in front of the Eiffel tower and the Louvre and send them over to me, and of course I will send them up to the website and the Clubhouse. I can't even imagine what those other tourists were thinking when they saw this statuesque beauty posing in front of the Eiffel tower; you don't see that every day.

I am not joking....this girl is a very sweet person and doesn't have any type of attitude or mean disposition. She could easily be making 1000$ a day in cities like Paris and New York and LA, but she is not stuck up or bitchy; just a nice kid and I am so lucky to call her my 'friend'.

Great girl......looking forward to seeing her again soon

Jon

Just thought you'd like to know that I just saw Natalie in the Carazy Horse Bar at Orchard Towers in Singapore along with about half of the girls from King's Corner in Bangkok!

Comment

wrong girl......she is in thailand now....we spoke the other day and also some of the guys from the site have written me and said she was in KC3 in bangkok again......don't see how she could squeeze in a trip to spore.

Jon

Comment

There are a number of the KC III girls in Singapore just now, I keep in touch with a couple and there are there till 4th September apparently.

Comment

>>>There are a number of the KC III girls in Singapore just now, I keep in touch with a couple and there are there till 4th September apparently. >>>

Who? I am planning to go tonight
          Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
          X