X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In case you missed it.....

Just in case you were not folowing the forum for the past few weeks, we were debating going through a forum change and losing this one in favor of a 1-page streamlined one like we had prior to 2003 {I won't even mention the word Yah...}.

In any case, popular support here as well as the generosity of our freelance photog Snick to moderate saved this one, and we will stay with this format once and for all. We do hope you enjoy it, and the only change will be that we will not have a Virtual Pub to chat about things that are not ladyboy-related. Things like that, as long as they are light-hearted and not about politics, nationalities, religion and anything else controversial can just go here now.

Upside; you can still post photos, which was the one thing we would have missed the worst had we lost this forum. New threads are also saved longer here and easier to track, so if you miss a day or 2 of reading you can still come right back and not miss a beat.

Downside; None!

have fun

Yes I didn't want to see the loss of the pic posting forum at any cost. That€™s why I volunteered my time to police the pic posts for any Ape Man activity.

That way we can continue to enjoy great pics like this one.
    Gae-Gae & Jenny @ C&D

Comment

The alternative forum! YIKES!

If you want to know what the forum was going to be changed to, then click the link above...

Actually it's interesting reading for the old hands, but get your clicking fingers ready!

SB

Comment

2 girls that are ultra-hot..... I have known Jenny for a few years now; Gai Gai is super also

I took her home once the time I was down there with Blue Ballz; she did not let me down!

great pic

Comment

Fantastic shot, Bam!!!
          .... and congratulations guys for keeping this forum as it is!

MK
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ Aug. 08 2005,05:27)
            Fantastic shot, Bam!!!

MK
            Yes one of the best shots I've seen. I didn't take it... but it was posted on here a few months back by whom i'm not sure... but who ever he is I'm glad he's a member!  

More C&D photos here guys....
            http://asianladyboysxxx.com/clubhouse/cocktail.htm

Comment

if that was from the promo we did from C&D in 2004 than it was my photo; me and Nick the owner snapped off about 400 one night and we ran a promo here but I can't tell who took this one, and I can't keep track of all the snaps I have taken these last 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Aug. 08 2005,06:30)
                if that was from the promo we did from C&D in 2004 than it was my photo; me and Nick the owner snapped off about 400 one night and we ran a promo here but I can't tell who took this one, and I can't keep track of all the snaps I have taken these last 4 years.
                Yes here it is... it's a great set and it's kind of hard to locate on the site... I had to really search for it.

Comment

yup, some are mine and some are Nicks, about half and half and same camera.  anything that has him in it was obviously taken by me LOL. I think I did that cool Banana pic also where she has her top down, but some here were obviously taken by tourists and added in to the mix; I think Nick gave me those on a CD.

Best outdoor ladyboy bar in the world, IMO, and probably tied with Cascades for best overall

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Aug. 08 2005,23:22)
                    Fantastic shot, Bam!!!

MK
                    Yes one of the best shots I've seen. I didn't take it... but it was posted on here a few months back by whom i'm not sure... but who ever he is I'm glad he's a member!  

That is one of my shots at C&D.

Comment

Some interesting content on Stogie's link to the old Forum. But the format is a pain and the popups really suck.

Comment

oooops, sorry Oz....I knew some of those were contributed and some taken by Nick and myself.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Aug. 09 2005,01:32)
                          oooops, sorry Oz....I knew some of those were contributed and some taken by Nick and myself.
                          No worries mate. Here are a few more I posted

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ Aug. 08 2005,07:32)
                            Originally posted by (Bam @ Aug. 08 2005,23:22)
                            Fantastic shot, Bam!!!

MK

That is one of my shots at C&D.  
                            ah yes it was no other then yours ozzie. I filed these photos in my computers "HOT SHOTS" folder

BTW Oz i'm glad you're still around the forum mate

Comment

Working...
                            X