X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left-overs coming soon

Well, unfortunately in the course of running this website  we come across some ladyboys that are just not quite up to par with the other ones that make the website on a regular basis. It's just not possible to have girls like Noon, Tai {today}, Talisha, Pang, Lisa, Candy, etc, in every single update.

Sometimes it's my fault; I have taken at least 20 girls' photos in the past 2 years who are just not up to par with the main forum girls and they still sit in my hard drive; when someone comes to the door I just can't say no. My selection process is pretty good when I do go out scouting [all the girls above for example] but if girls recommend friends and they come and don't look so great I still work with them, I guess I am just a softie.  I also get sent some not-so-hot girls from our freelance photog's and sit on those as well; we have enough cute ones so we don't have to use the ones that are not up to par [you can see I am trying very hard to be politically correct here!].

anyway, I have about 20 or 30 of these girls; depressing because that is money wasted for the company and could be a whole months worth of updates, but we don't want to piss off a whole bunch of guys and send these girls into the main members area.  So we will send them all to Stogie's clubhouse, about 10-15 pics and with the cum shot if there was one; after that we may have a vote here and if  enough people want to see a few of these girls we will show the whole gallery in Members.

Coming in September....I am clearing out my hard drive now and working on thinning out the herd  LOL

At Barnes and Noble, they have a shelf of books that are staff recomendations. Each staff memebr recomends one book.

Well maybe if a member's member gets excited by the pics in the Clubhouse, the gallery could be recomended by a specific member. So on the day that you normally send up 10 galleries, a few could be member recomendations. Or maybe, if a member has slept with one of these girls and was very happy, she could get recomended for her performance.

Just an idea, but by having the member recomend the girl, it takes ATS of the hook.

Comment

Hey BOSS,,,nothing wrong with having FUGLY MONTH

Some of us on here might appreciate the wall-mart types...some guys dont go to to BKK for the glamour queens,,and are on a strict budget,,by putting there dials up we might get some bargain basement prices on offer...

On 2nd thoughts you might have a riot on your hands

BK

Comment

Originally posted by (Bali-Ken @ Aug. 08 2005,14:53)
        On 2nd thoughts you might have a riot on your hands
        ya, can you say "Philippina Month"?

that was still the worst month we have had here for sales in a LONG time and we don't want to repeat that again!

we have been slowly mixing in some that aren't as cute as the rest but the ones that are left just can't make it, believe me. but I like PD's idea, and we may revive 2 or 3 from the dead if you guys say that they are OK for the main area.

Comment

Working...
        X