X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATS still the one

Congratulations Jon,,Now the others have to knock you off no, 1 position..good stuff.
    Interesting show on History television last night called HIDDEN GENDERS,,A segment on the Thai boxer and how she travelled back to Chiang Mai to confront her parents with the sex change,,,,sexy looking Ladyboy...I have to tell you,,,that the Thai people in general have to be the most tolerant race on earth..
    The other part of the show were the Indian Hijras/ Eunichs,,they say that there are over 30.000 in India and they have an anual get together in Mumbai,,,and eagerly casting my eye over what they showed you on the box, MAN I got to tell you they are one ugly race of ladyboy,,,,not one passable one in sight,,,sweaty too...

Bali_Ken

Originally posted by (Topper @ Aug. 28 2003,05:26)
    The other part of the show were the Indian Hijras/ Eunichs,,they say that there are over 30.000 in India and they have an anual get together in Mumbai,,,and eagerly casting my eye over what they showed you on the box, MAN I got to tell you they are one ugly race of ladyboy,,,,not one passable one in sight,,,sweaty too...

Bali_Ken
    YUK!

Comment

topper was talking about a new ranking system which i came across which listed this website as the NUMBER 1 website in the whole world for all shemale sites! that was very exciting to see and I will post something about this graph very soon, which shows ATS as the most populat website on the web for all shemale sites; very cool.

ya, seems like India is out also......lefty mentioned Cebu City in the philippines and that would be fine if someone could guarantee that there were at least 10-15 nice -looking shemale's there; it's really not worth my time, effort and cash if there are not at least that many. i'm telling ya, from what i have seen from angeles and manila, that country is a wasteland for shemale talent; seems unlikely that a small place like Cebu would yield many shemale's that could make the grade here.

Jon

Comment

Jon,

I'll be in Manila in October and will make some discrete enquiries for you about Cebu. The Filipina LB's that I have seen on the web tend to get out of PI as fast as they can and go to work in Japan. It has to be said that they do look good though!

Comment

i agree.......the ones that i have seen are very hot, the ones that go and work in Japan.......maybe they have some special formula or some shit, but the ones that stay behind are pretty horrible from what i have seen.

please, for you and anyone else reading, any and all tips regarding the PI are welcome; i still haven't ruled out a trip there but i need some better news than what i have seen from there so far.

thanks Jon

Comment

>>>>>Cebu City in the philippines and that would be fine if someone could guarantee that there were at least 10-15 nice -looking shemale's there; it's really not worth my time, effort and cash if there are not at least that many.  seems unlikely that a small place like Cebu would  yield many shemale's that could make the grade here.>>>

I spent 6 weeks in Pi around last Christmas. Was not into lb's at that time, but everyone there said that Cebu produced THE best looking girls in Pi. Way out of proportion to its population. I don't know if that translates into lb numbers and quality, but don't rule it out just because it is small. Unfortunately, I have no contacts there
            Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
            X