Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to go and stretch my pussy....see you later

No..not me!!!
    I got nothing to stretch..except few more inches downthere wouldn't do me any harm at all...au countraire
    I was just having an MSN conversation with a recently opeated lb friend of mine..
    She said: - Sorry dear, have to go now, must use the "candle" to stretch my pussy
    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Originally posted by (Looker @ Aug. 09 2005,23:00)
    She said: - Sorry dear, have to go now, must use the "candle" to stretch my pussy  
    Need a lite ?
    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Aug. 10 2005,03:06)
        Need a lite ?  
        Oh my..I really hope she didn't mean that!
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Just be sure to tell her NOT to fart when she has a lit candle in her stretched pussy!
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (Looker @ Aug. 09 2005,12:00)
            No..not me!!!
            I got nothing to stretch..except few more inches downthere wouldn't do me any harm at all...au countraire
            I was just having an MSN conversation with a recently opeated lb friend of mine..
            Yeah Looker, I'm still crying about it.

RM
            ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (Randyman @ Aug. 10 2005,08:20)
              Yeah Looker, I'm still crying about it.

RM
              Ah..silly me..I should have been with her when I had the chance..now's too late

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Aug. 10 2005,07:56)
                Just be sure to tell her NOT to fart when she has a lit candle in her stretched pussy!
                OMG Bam!!!
                And with the spicy thai food..God knows what may really happens

Comment

Working...
                X