X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most passable ladyboys

OK guys where are the GIRLS?  Not looking for manly men here, or femboys.  Where are the oh so delicious, sweet sounding, dainty, girly, womenly, female (like), feminine,  dames!?  Which bar has , in your personal opinion, the highest percetage of Passable girls?
    1.King's Castle 3 in patpong.
    0%
    2.Obsession Bar.
    0%
    3.Cascade Bar.
    0%
    4.Casanova Bar.
    0%
    5.Temptations Bar.
    0%

The Kings Corner Bar ,....hated by many-loved by few, purposely try to pass off there LB contingent as GG to the paying public and seem to succeed so i suppose they may be a contender of sorts.....

In my experience some hate to admit even being Ladyboys , even under interrogation .

....never mention the "L" word in there.......
    das ist verboten........

Comment

Originally posted by (jockey @ Aug. 09 2005,11:46)
      Where are the oh so delicious, sweet sounding, dainty, girly, womenly, female (like), feminine,  dames!?
      You'll not find more than a few at these bars you mentioned. You'd be better off going to the perfume counters of Robinsons or hanging outside the universities.

The problem is that even if you can convince yourself that she looks like a girl theres; no hiding from anyone the fact that she looks like a prostitute!

Nothing wrong with that mind you, but for me femininity and prostitution are bizarre bedfellows and I don't feel comfortable with it.

I'd say the best gals are all in Chang Mai packing there suitcases for Bangkok or Pattaya. Once they get here it's over.

Comment

I still cast my vote for Cascade Bar, however with this caveat, if Marsha is there then all bets are off. That LB outright scares the shit out of me everytime I go there. Way too freaky for this tender lad.

Comment

Originally posted by (PogueMahone @ Aug. 09 2005,18:27)
          I still cast my vote for Cascade Bar, however with this caveat, if Marsha is there then all bets are off.  That LB outright scares the shit out of me everytime I go there.  Way too freaky for this tender lad.
          Is Marsha the one who looks like the Thai "Grace Jones"??

Hell, I'd entertain the thought of being her little sex poodle for a night if she's the one I'm thinking about.
          randyman
          ain't life grand

Comment

Kings Castle 3 in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by (PogueMahone @ Aug. 10 2005,05:27)
              I still cast my vote for Cascade Bar, however with this caveat, if Marsha is there then all bets are off.  That LB outright scares the shit out of me everytime I go there.  Way too freaky for this tender lad.
              Marsha is a wacko...

I tried to set up a shoot with her and for the last 2 weeks she has been calling between 60 and 100 times a day and texting about 20 times with death threats!

Stay clear of this freak! Do NOT sleep near here if you have knives in your gaff!

Comment

Better you than me, I have NEVER wanted to shoot her (with a camera, that is).
                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

masha is a wacko for sure.. she used to work in casa, but got kicked out cos of violent behaviour against a customer. several yrs ago she sent threatening smses to me too when i said i wouldnt meet her. last time i meet her, closing time outside nep, she told me to fuck off back to my room since i wouldnt go with her. the only lb i have had misunderstandings with ... and that says alot about her, since i am such a nice guy ...woah ...

Comment

I have never asked her for a photo shoot either, she looks too weird to me; coming to a hotel room would surely set off security alarms

Comment

Hey Guys ,wheres the mug shot of this Marsha Monster you owe it to us after that report............any other lb named Marsha should change there name ASAP

Comment

and a monster she is. beneath all that mascara and make-up you got a masculine man with very unclean skin. she is not alone is department though. walk by casanova around 6pm and you will have a wake-up call. they would be all up there competing for the monster title with the lb street walkers in pattaya daytime.
                        also a good advice if you dont wanna loose your sleep. never ever let your lb remove her makeup in your room before leaving. happened to me once i was lying in the shower in fetus-position swearing to myself i never go with a lb again ...

i have seen some photos of masha, but i cannot remember where. i guess she can come across as pretty hot in pics, since she wears stockings, leather and chain, and she has quite a fit ass and big boobs.

Comment

Working...
                        X