X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy foot attire

WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE FOOT ATTIRE YOU LIKE TO SEE YOUR LADYBOYS IN?    IS IT STOCKINGS,TIGHTS(PANTYHOSE),OR ANKLE SOCKS?  MY FAVOURITE IS A SHEER BLACK STOCKINGS   DAZ.

Black stockings for me

Comment

ya, I would have to stay stockings [black] and garters

white socks are pretty cool though....and people loved the Kem and Oh gallery!

Comment

white sox!  

Comment

Go Red Sox!!

sorry RM
          ain't life grand

Comment

Stilettos and black thigh high stockings with cuban heels!!
            Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Thanks for this thread! I have quite a heels/feet/nails fetish. So everything that displays that properly is perfect. My favorite might be sexy heels/ platform or stilettos, black stockings (fishnet!), or bare feet with perectly pedicured longer painted nails! Ankle chains or toe rings are sexy as well -everything that adds more details to these parts. I don't like socks at all, as they are covering all that!

MK
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

If it fit's with what they are wearing at the time of disrobing - Great for me!!! I do think that a reasonable platform with 3 or 4 inch heels goes good with anything!!

Comment

... and more feet close-ups!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ Aug. 08 2005,15:29)
                    ... and more feet close-ups!!!!
                    Yeah! Of course..pretty feet!
                    Unfortunately the lb's with pretty feet are not that many
                    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

.... true, it's a rare thing....unfortunately....

MK

Comment

It's got to be sheer black stockings, and if they have a seam is even hornier. Got to be held up with a black suspender belt.
                        If that not available then black fishnets rock too!!
                        As for shoes i love strappy high HIGH heels.
                        Or equally as sexy are the knee high 'cum fuck me' boots, Fiona in Bali looked awesome in those and some fishnet stockings.
                        I won't forget that in a hurry, gotta get back there soon.....

Comment

Kahk modeling her fishnets and black panty's,
                          Love to get my hands on this girl!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Please, no f'ing panty hose! I hate the look of those things. Plus, from past experience w/gg's, the girls tend to sweat in them, and give off a terrible stink. So please, thigh high stockings (the ones that don't need a garter belt to stay up).

Also, a major turn on is when they cross their legs while sitting, and let one of the stilettos dangle from the foot!

Oh, an no clunky platform heels!
                            Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Love this thread as I cannot think of anything sexier than sheer black stockings, suspenders and high heels !! Any hold up pop socks yummy

The problem is that every thai ladyboy I have asked hate wearing them !!!! They have told me they cannot understand why it appeals to farangs and that we are kinda stupid for liking it !!!!!! One girl went as far as to say to me that it makes her look and feel like a cheap prostitute !!!!!

This is what constantly amazes me about thai peoples train of thought and the way they analyse things !!!

I brought some lingerie with me last time and you should have seen the things these girls can do with a suspender belt !! Some had no clue how to connect up the belt with the stockings ! Was quite amusing to see.

Comment

Working...
                              X