X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lisa (aom)

I was with her 10-15 in January and February and I did not understand why I was the only one that thought she was Hot ..At that time I was the only one bar finding her, she would go days at a time whith out getting taken out. (a lot of days) I made a post about her on the Form in February after I got back to the USA .....anyway she is great, and if you are in BKK bar find her

I agree with you Bart, I don't know why she is not more popular to be honest

and once you get to know the personality she is even better; couldn't harm a fly

Comment

You talking about the cum queen? http://www.asian-ts.com/cgi-bin....;t=2544

Comment

That should be her new name "The Come Queen"....

Comment

Nice body but the face is a bit masculine..not passable in my book. I guess the huge Peter North loads are a bonus if youre into that. I would say she is a lower tier LB at Nana IMHO.
          brock landers

Comment

hmmm...depends how many tiers you have!

if there are 3 she would certainly be in the 2nd grouping, with draq queens and old Casa types in the lower first and Noon and Chompoo and Teresa and that kind in the top tier.

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Aug. 11 2005,13:38)
              Nice body but the face is a bit masculine..not passable in my book.    I guess the huge Peter North loads are a bonus if youre into that.  I would say she is a lower tier LB at Nana IMHO.
              Yeah the name Peter North came to mind... another fine Canadian Known as the 'Load Master'

Comment

Originally posted by (Mr Bartman @ Aug. 11 2005,12:04)
                That should be her new name "The Come Queen"....
                I think we should get a T-shirt done up for her that reads ....
                Attached Files

Comment

She's a wonderful lady, just slightly masculine looking, but one of the more fun people to go out with and a smile that can't be beat, and she likes to wear some crazy, cool clothes sometimes (which is also fun).

Comment

WELL I WILL TRY HER WHEN I AM THERE END OF THIS MONTH.I HAVE BEEN WITH LOTS OF LB AND GGS IN MY HAMBLE SEXY LIFE AND I CONSIDER MYSELF DIFFICULT TO BE TURN ON IF THE LADY I AM WITH IS NOT HOT.AND BELIVE ME I WAS NEVER WRONG,SO I WILL LET U ALL KNOW WHEN I AM BACK TO GREECE.AND IF I SAY SHE IS HOT BELIEVE ME THAT IS CORRECT

Comment

Originally posted by (MARCOS @ Aug. 13 2005,02:00)
                      AND IF I SAY SHE IS HOT BELIEVE ME THAT IS CORRECT
                      this greek guy is all right!!

Comment

How apt eh, a greek guy having greek sex with ladyboys !!!!

Comment

DIDNT U KNOW THAT WE GREEKS STARTED IT ALL?

Comment

Er, from my readings, it started in Greece with eunuchs, the world's first LBs, however, the eunuchs were castrated slaves serving female goddesses, like Cybele the Mother God and the Galli priests (who were all castrated and dressed like women). Anyhow, thanks for starting ladyboys (at least you and the Romans)!

On that note, anyone ever see the hijra in India or berdache American Indians? They are the local variant of LBs.

Comment

Working...
                            X