X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premiership predictions

I DON`T KNOW IF THIS THREAD WILL BE BLOCKED BUT HERE WE GO  WHO WILL WIN WHAT IN THE NEW ENGLISH FOOTBALL SEASON? PREMIERSHIP=CHELSEA/ F.A. CUP=MAN.UNITED/  CARLING CUP=LIVERPOOL/  UEFA CUP=DEPORTIVO LA CARUNIA/  CHAMPIONS LEAGUE=CHELSEA.      DAZ.

Well Brisbane Lions to win the AFL premiership (wishful thinking) I actually think St Kilda will prevail.

Comment

ya, I guess this was what the virtual pub was for until it started getting polluted with people ripping one another's nationalities and worse. this thread can stay but please lets try and keep this forum for discussions about ladyboys and our travels with them, thanks.

Comment

WHEN IN ROME!?   Daz.

Comment

by the way I have no idea what the hell either one of you are talking about

I am a Patriots fan through and through since I was about 10 years old [that is American Football, the kind where you can use your hands!] but that is the only sport I care to follow, the rest are too slow IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Aug. 08 2005,16:22)

I am  a Patriots fan through and through since I was about 10 years old [that is American Football, the kind where you can use your hands!] but that is the only sport I care to follow, the rest are too slow  IMO.
            hmmmm a game called football where most of the game is executed by hand.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Aug. 07 2005,23:22)

I am  a Patriots fan through and through since I was about 10 years old [that is American Football, the kind where you can use your hands!] but that is the only sport I care to follow, the rest are too slow  IMO.
              ALTHOUGH I`M A FOOTBALL FAN(SOCCER),MY NFL TEAM IS MIAMI DOLPHINS,NHL TEAM IS SAN HOSE SHARKS AND MLB TEAM IS FLORIDA MARLINS,BUT I HATE BASKETBALL   DAZ.

Comment

SORRY SAN JOSE NOT HOSE. DAZ.

Comment

ya, not to mention we stole the name from the brits! or someone else, who knows

anyway, it's a cool sport and all activities stop around the JaiDee household whenever my team is playing

Comment

Man.U rules the world of real "football" Last year was an abberition only. By the by Christiano Ronando will become the finest and most exciting player in the world. Since perhaps on this entire forum only three people at most will have a clue as to he is, all I can say is "what a bloody shame to have a myopic view of the world of sports."

Comment

For football, NY Giants
                      and the Hua Hin Holeplugers!

Comment

My favorite sport in the whole world is
                        Ladyboy beach vollyball.
                        "Fuckin-A"

randyman
                        Somebody call Mickey in Phuket and lets start a league.
                        ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Aug. 07 2005,23:19)
                          ya, I guess this was what the virtual pub was for until it started getting polluted with people ripping one another's nationalities and worse.  this thread can stay but please lets try and keep this forum for discussions about ladyboys and our travels with them, thanks.
                          But if some hotty post her pics in here, they better be banned if they hijack the thread to talk about soccer!!
                          Bring on the bitches!

Comment

ya, didn't that happen in the Tania thread once?

Snick, keep vigilant!! we don't want the hooligans taking over here!

Comment

I have no clue of what you're talking about guys. Just to bring this thread back on track:
                              The best sport EVER on this planet is of course Elephant Polo, performed by the fabulous Srewless Tuskers - the one and only ladyboy Polo team!!! Can't get any better!!!
                              http://www.corkscrew-balloon.com/polo/04/team01.html

MK
                              PS:.... and we see that the girls can do better than just swinging round a pole....
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
                              X