Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kc3

is KC3 a good lb club

This is a very good bar and much better than anything you will find outside of Thailand.

However, in my opinion it is only number 4 in Bangkok, behind Cascades, Obsessions and Casanova.  I have never been to Temptations but I hear that is pretty good also, and probably better than KC 3, which is over-crowded, too loud and has very aggressive, annoying ladyboys and many who are post-op.

Comment

thanks

Comment

To each his own of course, I personally LOVE this bar and rank it right up there with the nana bars.  That said, this is not a bar for the newbie or for the guy whose balls haven't dropped yet.  Just watch your ticket and speak your mind and you should be fine.

The ladys that I have found there, yes SOME are cut, have all been very beautiful and happy.  The most passable ladys in any of the LB bars (maybe tied with Obsession).  Have fun!

Comment

hate kc3 the girls are obnoxious and too pushy,had a very bad experience there i dont want to go in too.

Comment

Have to respectfully disagree with you on one point Jockey. I personally believe that the most passable LB'S are to be found in Cascade Bar.

Comment

Originally posted by (PogueMahone @ Aug. 09 2005,10:31)
              Have to respectfully disagree with you on one point Jockey.  I personally believe that the most passable LB'S are to be found in Cascade Bar.
              Maybe this is a good topic to start. It is funny how people can look at the same thing and see a great difference. Maybe the "MOST passable ladyboys" was a strech, BUT I don't think that Cascades has more passable LBs than KC3 or Obsession Bar. JMHO.

Comment

Ive been going in KC3 now for a long long time, since around 1990 or before (maybe it was called Pussy Galore then). Although the quality has dropped a lot in the last three years i have seen many many people fooled, including myself when i first went in there.

Never seen any Farang fooled for long in Cascades, most of the girls are to tall. Even if you wheeled a real greenhorn tourist into Cascades i think they would sniff something fishy pretty quick.

TC

Comment

I actually agree with Tomcat but I think it has to do with quantity rather than quality. I think 50% of the girls in Cascade would fool the average punter but the other half well    

Comment

well, I think both places [ and Obs also ] have an outstanding number of completely passable ladyboys, but all 3 have some that are readable. Even the lovely Kai could be read; she is a bit tall, and probably my dear friend Chompoo, who is just too beautiful to be a real female LOL. and yes, some tall ones in Cascades and even in KC3 would be spotted right away.

I think what makes KC3 so different is the post-ops; many of these people are 1000% passable in any situation and many work in there and they blend in with the regular shemales. true that many rookies could be fooled in there, but there are still some faces and bodies that are unmistakeably male; you would have to be pretty drunk not to figure that out, or very very green

Comment

Another point about KC3 is that on two different nights you can have 25% change of girls. On Fridays you tend to get the whole shebang on show by around 10pm but on Sunday you will not get the whole show and same for say Tuesday, you only get a mixed 75%.

You never know whos turning up for dinner in that place.......

The old favourites like Jean , Poom, An, Tic Tak... etc etc still pop in occasionally and start swinging just when they feel hungry, polesick or waiting for the next flight to Taipei.

Comment

kc3 was infamous for add extra drinks to your bill. this happened to me once, but only 100 or 150 extra, but annoying the same .. the girls are very pushy, and they will grope you, show you their titties and pussies and ask you every 30sec for a drink and to go upstairs. imho they have the most passable lbs, and i usually go there once every trip, before head over to suk-area for some real action.

Comment

You can't say passable bar not passable. There are passable girls and not passable. But that's not really the biggest difference between KC3 and Obsessions and Cascades. The biggest difference is that KC3 is in a super-high turnover tourist area. So the girls tend to be not so nice and push for high turnover themselves. The mamasan is also a drug taking thief. Believe me, I am very cautious, and even being super cautious, I had my mobile and a camera stolen by KC3 girls, and had my bar bills loaded many times (but I always caught them). The girls are very aggressive, and will stop talking to you in 1 second if they think you're not taking them out.

Obsessions and Cascades have wonderful mamasans, and the clientele are a lot of returnees, either returning fans or people who live in Bangkok. As such, they tend to not be so nasty, as they won't get any more clients, and less pushy, because they know that doesn't work with regulars.

So, you'll find nice girls everywhere, but the atmosphere is totally, totally different between Patpong and Nana.

PS.
                          Temptations is fine. It is actually improving. There is a wonderful girl in my bed now called Kik, and she is superb. It's just too small. Unfortunately, the mamasan is a thieving bitch (she thieves from her girls, whereas KC3 mamasan thieves from the customers).

Comment

DIDNT KNOW THEY HAD ROOMS UPSTAIRS AT KK3?

Comment

Originally posted by (donnnnny @ Aug. 14 2005,12:57)
                              DIDNT  KNOW THEY HAD ROOMS UPSTAIRS AT KK3?
                              They havent and never have.........

He talking about the seedy short time shitholes that reside above the bars around Patpong......you know, the ones where the bed is still warm from the last occupants...

Some even have the audacity to call themseles Hotels.

There was a thread on here i think about a year ago which claimed that some of these ST houses have secret cameras and the shoot ends up on Hamburg Sex Shop Candid CDs......i dont believe this but.............you never know.

You hear about in Japan about womens toilets being rigged up.
                              ....tch tch ..... disgusting behaviour

Comment

Working...
                              X