Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya, as I have always said, growing up half-british and half-irish puts me behind the 8-ball from day one; catholic guilt, bad teeth, bad food, too white and too much conflict! I can't decide whether I am coming or going LOL.

good thing I am basically an American, but can never forget my heritage

Comment

Wow some NICE looking girls 'Cumming' in this update!

Natti needs that big cock sucked
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Aug. 13 2005,14:53)
        That's right... You leave the crappy teeth to us Brits!  
        Hey Stogie,

I thought we wern't allowed to post pics of the "girls" from the other sites.......

randyman
        ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Aug. 13 2005,19:46)
          I have noticed more and more braces on ladyboys lately,
          mine has them  too

Is it a case of the jone's?

She had a beautiful smile to die for already before the braces:
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I think it says something very postive about a girl if she wears braces. Future oriented.

I bet that braces are negatively correlated with yabba use and HIV+ status.

Comment

I had drinks with Lee several times, before in obs and now in cascade but always stopped because of the braces ,stupid of me now I see the beautifull pictures of her.I will repare this mistake begin september.But who can tell me if she is a lot on hormones or can she get hard ?
              And Jaidee who is the girl on the last picture you post ? she is also beautifull

Comment

For a girl with braces she gives a superb BBBJCIM. I wanted short time but we had three sessions in two hours. She really gets into the session and loves doggie with her facing the mirror. Her penis is tiny and didnt get hard with me. Thats the way I like it. Fuck her doggie and you wouldnt even know a penis was there. You others might be able to get her hard because I didnt touch the thing. She is a great kisser also.

Very down to earth girl. I saw her the next day and she asked if I wanted to join her for some guay tio at one of the street carts near Nana Plaza. I speak fluent Thai so I really got to know this girl pretty well in a short period of time and there is nothing about her that resembles a man and her voice is extremely high. I didnt ask how long she has been taking hormones but I would venture to guess that she has been taking them since 11 o12...maybe younger. This is the new wave of ladyboys whom start taking hormones as young kids and you can see the results. Very rarely does an lb look stunning to me without fake tits but this girls face and ass are so feminine and exceptional that its not necessary.
                brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Aug. 14 2005,07:20)
                  I think it says something very postive about a girl if she wears braces.  Future oriented.      
                  Indeed.. I wish my parents would have put them on my teeth some 30-35 years ago. But those were other times back then
                  Now I see my 12 y.o. cousin wearing them with ease and they even have colorful fancy ones
                  Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Aug. 14 2005,11:50)
                        This is the new wave of ladyboys whom start taking hormones as young kids and you can see the results.    
                    Just out of curiosity..do these hormones pose serious health risks by taking them?
                    I mean, liver cancer and alike..similar to the risks bodybuilders are taking by making use of them..that's what I meant.
                    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by (obelikz @ Aug. 14 2005,08:33)
                      And Jaidee who is the girl on the last picture you post ? she is also beautifull
                      new girl named Nat, coming september 1

no dick

Comment

No dick ??

Comment

No dick
                          brock landers

Comment

Looks like no dick to me......
                            Geezzzz she had a dick last time I saw her... so she went to the chop shop not to long ago... SAD because she had a good BIG working cock before!
                            Attached Files

Comment

What an ugly amputation

Comment

What are you talking about Bam...she had one of the tiniest cocks imagineable and all hormoned up. I have been with her before...just look at her pics all over the net..tiny, tiny cock
                                brock landers

Comment

Working...
                                X