Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nong, kc3

Hey guys,

I posted a "Help Nong" topic about 3 weeks ago, as she was desperate. About 5 of you replied, and I think about 3 of you saw her. Anyhow, the desperation seems to have subsided, so thanks very much for the help!

I have no way of knowing the truth in her story, but I do know something was not good, and you guys helped, and I haven't received any SMS of "Please, please, please help me." for the last 3 weeks, so there must have been something to it, and it must be better now.

Sometimes we have no idea of what these girls are going through and how much difference just a few thousand baht can make.

Ziggy

PS
    I am seeing her this coming weekend for a photo-shoot.

nice...... good for her that she was helped out

since you take so many photos, Ziggy, why don't you just work here?

could be nice to see your photos published

Comment

I'll post a few for you later this week, but I don't do sex photos, so didn't think the guys would be interested. But they show the girls as they can look, in a sexy way, but not nude.

Comment

after seeing thousands of nude pics, i find pics such as the ones that Jellybean took of Kai, even more interesting! so postem up Ziggy!

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Aug. 15 2005,08:02)
          after seeing thousands of nude pics, i find pics such as the ones that Jellybean took of Kai, even more interesting!  so postem up Ziggy!  
          Yeah and this gives me an idea... what not do a monthly profile on one of the top girls and do a "Day in the life of"

Here for one day we follow say Noon around... here she takes a ride on Sky Train, goes to the market to buy some vegetables, stops off for a bit to eat at a little Thai food spot, next she goes back to show us her home... her clothing collection... she cooks some dinner... then gets ready to go out to the disco with her friends...

This would be very interesting I think to see what one of our stars girls does in the Day in the life of....

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Aug. 16 2005,02:45)
            Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Aug. 15 2005,08:02)
            after seeing thousands of nude pics, i find pics such as the ones that Jellybean took of Kai, even more interesting!  so postem up Ziggy!  
            Yeah and this gives me an idea... what not do a monthly profile on one of the top girls and do a "Day in the life of"

Here for one day we follow say Noon around... here she takes a ride on Sky Train, goes to the market to buy some vegetables, stops off for a bit to eat at a little Thai food spot, next she goes back to show us her home... her clothing collection... she cooks some dinner... then gets ready to go out to the disco with her friends...

This would be very interesting I think to see what one of our stars girls does in the Day in the life of....
            You are right Bam that would be very interesting but the typical day for the girls is sleep then wake up and go to work. I know this is a generalisation so we might a few that have more interesting lives to capture.

Comment

I have a few like that, that's basically what I do sometimes. Take a girl for a long weekend, take 100s of photos of her throughout the days. I'll offer one up for free in about 1-2 weeks JaeDee, I just have to get permission first, as I haven't done model releases for those types of shots (I have done model releases for other shoots).

Comment

Working...
              X