X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cascades / obsession

I strongly recommend that everyone who can gets themselves up to Cascades before Obsession is reopened. The place is absolutely jumping with wall to wall beauties. A lot more than 10 of the girls have moved upstairs for the month and there a few new faces just to make up the numbers. I don€™t know how many girls are there just now but you can hardly get a seat for them all sitting about.
    The competition for attention and drinks is intense and lots of the girls stalk the seats like lionesses in heat. I never saw any of the expected bitchiness but as a half pissed Farang I would probably miss it anyway. It€™s brilliant, get there if you can, you can almost feel the sex in the atmosphere.

I agree, Last night was a blast !!!

I asked around and was told everything was going fine and there had been no fights or any problems.

There were about 80 girls there last night, and almost 100 on Saturday (I asked the Mamasan)
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

you guys are killing me

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ Aug. 16 2005,14:26)
        I agree, Last night was a blast !!!

I asked around and was told everything was going fine and there had been no fights or any problems.

There were about 80 girls there last night, and almost 100 on Saturday (I asked the Mamasan)
        Rub it in Snick. I should be there

Comment

Well it wasn't without its disapointments, Ming wasn't there and I wanted Creme to sit with me but she got barfined before I had a chance.
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Snick,

Your killing me.  So you only had 78 to select from....Life is a bitch.  

Lotusman

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Aug. 15 2005,22:12)
              you guys are killing me
              Me too.... 100 girls in that place? FUCK!!!!

Comment

Just think if you got all 100 of them to cum in your face... you could be the star of your own Japanese Bukkake movie!
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X