Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cascades paradise

Gents,

Not sure if you've been to Cascades since Obsessions closed for renovations, but to say it is rocking is an understatement. Imagine all the girls of the 2 best bars in Bangkok, in the same bar, and sprinkle in a few ladies from Phuket as well.

The talent and quantity is quite amazing. The format is Obsessions girls dance, then Cascades girls. Because there are so many girls, the dance stage has about double the amount in each shift that it would normally have.

It is surely a sight to see. It's just hard to decide who to take, if you're an indecisive nerd like me.

I just hope the place stays open until next week. Whats the best night in this place Ziggy in your opinion or is every night the same as far as all the girls turning up.

Places like KC3 are always busier on Fridays and thats when ALL the girls turn up.......and the most fun night in that place ...

Until last year i wasnt really into NEP but i must admit that i have now changed my mind and seem to always end up there on Thursdays for some reason.....i think thats the night i met you there in April ..........

TC

Comment

Last night was Monday; every girl was there, so I don't think you can go wrong any night. They are desperate for love!

Comment

Working...
      X