X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post op ladyboys

I'v been lover of the third gender for many, many years (I'm one of the senior mongers on this site) all of my expierience with transexuals has been in Mexico, because I live in So Ca. I'v had some good experiences in TJ and Guadalajara. They have almost wiped out the TS scene in TJ a few months back by closing the main two bars that catered to shemales and lovers of this facinating gender. I'v been been wanting to go to LOS for quite a few years, maybe this next Jan. I'll make it finally, got to make the trip at least once. I was with a post op many years ago and it was ok, but she really wanted it from behind, I guess that is where her real enjoyment was. I know some of you guys are only into post ops how do you think it compares to a natural pussy and what's your experience do some of them actually enjoy their man made pussy or do they still prefer the rear entramce. Hope to do lot of LB, pre op and post op while in LOS.

Hey dude, if i was with you i'd stick with the pre-ops, i ain't had much enjoyment from post ops, nothing like a real pussy an as you said there are some that don't even want you to fuck them there.Which brings me to if your gonna have anal with them then why not a preop.It has something that has confused me about the post op lovers here, what it is it that you actaully like, sure there lovely to look at but so are the preops.Take som for example, extremely good looking ladyboy but once all the clothes come off i get kinda bored, i wish she didn't get the cut.I would ask for pre op pics but ive heard she didn't look to fantastic a few years back.

Comment

Okay, I see the question periodically if postop ts can feel anything. A lot depends on how good the doctor is and also how sensitive her parther is. If you really are serious to find out, this is an excellent link about SRS with a section on "Sexual Arousal, Lovemaking, and Orgasm in Postoperative Transsexual Women". Scroll down a bit to "Contents" and click on the subject. This is from Lynn Conway's excellent site. Might be a bit graphic for some, so be warned.
      Lynn Conways Postop TS

As for why some guys prefer postops instead of preops or ggs - the same reasons why some guys prefer femboys, big breasted lbs, etc. Beauty and taste is in the eye of the beholder. You cannot generalize. One thing is sure though - if you can get a postop ts to orgasm (and you can tell if she is acting or not if her doctor was good), she will be very happy and treat you very, very good! Also they can give very good bjs - of course again generalizing, but certainly better than most ggs. If her doctor was good - she can self lubricate - but this is only if they go for the best doctors for SRS.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by (rxpharm @ Aug. 12 2005,13:44)
        Okay, I see the question periodically if postop ts can feel anything.  A lot depends on how good the doctor is and also how sensitive her parther is.  If you really are serious to find out, this is an excellent link about SRS with a section on "Sexual Arousal, Lovemaking, and Orgasm in Postoperative Transsexual Women.  Scroll down a bit to "Contents" and click on the subject.  This is from Lynn Conway's excellent site.
        Lynn Conways Postop TS

As for why some guys prefer postops instead of preops or ggs - the same reasons why some guys prefer femboys, big breasted lbs, etc. Beauty and taste is in the eye of the beholder.  You cannot generalize.  One thing is sure though - if you can get a postop ts to orgasm (and you can tell if she is acting or not if her doctor was good), she will be very happy and treat you very, very good!  Also they can give very good bjs - of course again generalizing, but certainly better than most ggs.  If her doctor was good - she can self lubricate - but this is only if they go for the best doctors for SRS.
        Sorry rxpharm but I have never seen any evidence of a post-op being able to cum, no matter the skill of the surgeon. I understand the attraction to post-ops and like you said we all have different tastes and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

However for myself I if I want pussy I will go with a GG.

Comment

Hi Guys..... this was moved from the Picture Post forum because, well, there were no pictures!

This seems to be a discussion about post-ops only with no photos so I moved it here..... I will post [hahaha] my thoughts later

I just woke up and can't deal with this just yet

Comment

I prefer to fuck a post op any day to a GG. All the post Op fannies i have experienced seem to be a lot tighter and obviously a bit dry if not so deep as a real pussy, so you get a good sensation. The KY really fucks the sensation thing up if they smear to much on... still better than any GG though.

Last week i was in Prague and fucked a nice petite Gypsy real girl.Looking at her you think that she would be as tight as a mouses ear but when i got stuck in it was like shagging a jar of worms. yuk...

Ladyboys over GG anyday...... but a least im not a complete Homo

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ Aug. 11 2005,21:01)
              Sorry rxpharm but I have never seen any evidence of a post-op being able to cum, no matter the skill of the surgeon. I understand the attraction to post-ops and like you said we all have different tastes and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

However for myself I if I want pussy I will go with a GG.
              Ok ozzie, we will have to agree to disagree on this one! Yes, it is not easy for a postop to orgasm, but I have been with a few who could, and it has been very enjoyable for them as well as me!

Anyway, have a read though the link to Lynn Conway's site - she is a postop TS herself and has a PhD. I think you may find it a bit interesting.

Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread

Comment

Thailand is a condom-only country for me so whether its fucking a real pussy or a fake one, it feels the same as condoms dont allow any sensation except warmth. The fake pussy is somewhat like a virgin in that the unit doesnt go in so easily at first but the pussy is much tighter. Nothing can beat anal sex with a condom(except bareback vaginal sex) but the last thing I want is a cock swinging back and forth while Im doing the lb doggie. A shriveled up cock that doesnt work is fine by me as it doesnt get in the way. I was a little bit weirded out by it at first but now Im used to it a bit and try not to let it get in the way. The ideal is a post op lb who likes anal. Why would I prefer that above a real girl? Well lets face it, real Thai girls dont have bolted on tits( I love fake tits), they are short, dont dress all that feminine and normally dont allow anal. With a post-op, you are almost guaranteed a 3 holer.
                brock landers

Comment

as soon as they cut the male nerve endings there can be no more real sensation of an orgasm I would imagine; I firmly believe any orgasm or thoughts thereof are just cases of wishful-thinking on the part of the ladyboy, forever. another reason I strongly advise against this path for my ladyboy friends but some just can't be talked out of it.

In order for me; pre-op ladyboy, cute asian lady, post-op ladyboy

Comment

Just curious jai dee....why would you prefer a small cock that doesnt function vs. a post op. It seems as though you like petite lb's who are passable due to tons of hormones and really cant do much with their unit. If your reason for liking pre-ops is so that you can have a tool to play with, then why bother if is is a useless, uncircumcised lump of flesh.
                    brock landers

Comment

ya, that sometimes happens and believe me I am NOT happy about that

I wish I could have the perfect girl for me; small body, small dick and cute face, but it could work and she could cum like Lisa!! All too often the ones I choose can't even get hard and that is a waste of time I agree; but I would rather have the small toy to hold on to than some fabricated box which I don't understand. Not to mention the emotional baggage involved with posties and real ladies; I will skip that drama.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Aug. 12 2005,08:11)
                        as soon as they cut the male nerve endings there can be no more real sensation of an orgasm I would imagine; I firmly believe any orgasm or thoughts thereof are just cases of wishful-thinking on the part of the ladyboy, forever. another reason I strongly advise against this path for my ladyboy friends but some just can't be talked out of it.

In order for me; pre-op ladyboy, cute asian lady, post-op ladyboy
                        Cut nerve endings do not necessarily mean the end of sensation. New microsurgery techniques for re-attaching severed limbs, hands, fingers, penises, etc, mean that sensation can return.

That being said, I am sure few SRS surgeons have this kind of skill. The ones that have this kind of skill can produce SRS results where the postop patient can have orgasm.

So, yes, I agree many/most postops may not be able to have orgasm, but some who were fortunate enough to have the right doctor can.

Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread

Comment

Originally posted by (rxpharm @ Aug. 12 2005,11:54)
                          Cut nerve endings do not necessarily mean the end of sensation.
                          Hi Doc

This may explain why many pos-ops seem to endure pain rather than pleasure. It alway seems that its a delicate affair having sex with a posty or is just the ones i meet up with

You based in Thailand now rxpharm or still in Dubai...........

Comment

Originally posted by (rxpharm @ Aug. 12 2005,11:54)
                            That being said, I am sure few SRS surgeons have this kind of skill.  The ones that have this kind of skill can produce SRS results where the postop patient can have orgasm.  
                            yes, and VERY few in Thailand

these guys are witch doctors for the most part, telling these poor people they can change their lives for a few thousand dollars and then botching the job half the time and leaving these kids confused, regretful, maimed and unable to feel sexual sensations as they once enjoyed.

I think some of these quacks should be in jail, not in an operating room

Comment

I once had a post-op who still had their balls (formed into the artificial labia) who still was able to cum out of a "penis-clitoris" like normal....
                              What a weired world....

MK
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
                              X