X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great flatties and small boobies

Just to say one of the best previews ever. Never seen so many small boobed ladies.

Cream looks great. This young girl with a petite body looks great in and out of her bikini! Nice girl next door look even though she looks like the girl you want to date in HS.

Donut- Looks great with a dark skin tone. Even though she has no boobs. Still a great girl.

Lee-This braced faced young teen has a nice body! Nice hormonal breasts and that buldge in her panties that gets revealed so well. And what a nice piece of meat it turns out. How about that pussy of hers! She shows it quite well in her last pic.

Nan- Great face. She has a million dollar one at that too. THe first two shots of her show her face off the best. Nice extra previews of her as well. Love how she shaves her pee-pee. Nice crew cut to compliment her lovely dick. Great poses too!

Natty- This dark skined girl with small hormonal boobs has oppositte her a big dick! Whoahh!!! Nice and petite body as well.

Great job stogie!
    Love life to its fullest.

Donut I want to add that I love her skin complexion. I do not know about the mustache she has above her weener, though!

Comment

Forgot Nans smile as it highlights her face. Cream smiles real well in that one photo of her.

Cannot wait for these.

Comment

Working...
      X