X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nat in the clubhouse

You have indeed surpassed yourself with this months selection Stogie. congratulations are in order..

I love the Pictures of Nat and she is indeed one of the prettiest things ive seen a long time... maybe its because she happens to be my type..... please tell me she works behind the beauty counter at Robinsons and is not proffering her backside in one of the local emporiums..

Any news will appreciated for this sunday when i hopefully touch down

PS- late re edit It seems as if a few guys have already nailed this one, i just see another thread. So i must guess its NEP.

Actually I am not sure where she works, but she appears to be more of a Post-op lover type than yours, TC?
    Attached Files

Comment

Last time I fucked her a month ago, she was working at Mandarin in Nana amongst the real girls. I always used her as the litmus test whether guys could point out who the ladyboy was in the bar. Not only could they not tell that she is a ladyboy, they thought she was the best looking girl in the bar. Very popular with Japanese tourists who get a big suprise in the room...so she tells me.
      brock landers

Comment

Thanks gentlemen for the info. I didnt realize that she was a posty Jaidee , the old monocle must have slipped out. The picture is a bit misleading if you just take a quick look...
        .......maybe a cheapo surgeon but listed im no expert on posties or fishboxes

She is very beautifull though Brock and i may become addicted to post ops if we keep getting piccys like these.

The other girls in the Clubhouse like Nan were also very pretty.
        What makes this even more delightfull is that ill be there in five days time .....its depressing when you see these girls and you are stuck at home counting the months away...not this time...

Are you out there now Brock ??

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Aug. 15 2005,16:40)
          Last time I fucked her a month ago, she was working at Mandarin in Nana amongst the real girls.    
          I remember have a nice thai sandwich from the mandarin once    

Dave...
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Originally posted by (Tomcat @ Aug. 15 2005,22:55)
            The other girls in the Clubhouse like Nan were also very pretty.
            that will be the key phrase for the early part of September; we are opeing the new month with all purely beautiful ladyboys like Nan and Nat and Tay, Donut....etc. you guys who like pure Asian ladyboy beauty will be very happy indeed.

Comment

nat is fantastic i met her before she got the chop when she went under the name of luc-song she gave me one of the most remembered experiences in thailand, luc-song was a star on another ladyboy site when i met her, when i went into the clubhouse today i knew that her face was familiar but it wasn't until i started to read this thread and someone mentioned the mandarin club in nep.
              thanks for the picture she is one of the sexiest ones i have come across she has to be priority one on the next trip
              joe p

Comment

Originally posted by
                Last time I fucked her a month ago, she was working at Mandarin in Nana amongst the real girls. I always used her as the litmus test whether guys could point out who the ladyboy was in the bar. Not only could they not tell that she is a ladyboy, they thought she was the best looking girl in the bar. Very popular with Japanese tourists who get a big suprise in the room...so she tells me.
                Mandarin! I knew I knew that face from somewhere.

I posted about a year ago that there were 2 lb's working and dancing in Mandarin, and that there was no f**king way anyone on this site would have picked one of them out......this is the girl!

And, yes, agreed......the best looking girl in tha bar, and there are always some stunners in Mandarin
                Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Aug. 16 2005,19:24)
                  And, yes, agreed......the best looking girl in tha bar, and there are always some stunners in Mandarin
                  I met a lovely petite Fair/Gingery hair LB outside NEP in June and she also said that she worked at the Mandarin but i never botherd checking it out as i forgot due to loss of brain cells that week....

Prefer pre ops to be honest but ill definately check the Mandarin out next week as i need a change and besides i like the pretty feminine types.....will make a new report on the Mandarin if it warrants one... specially for the PO lovers.

TC

Comment

Working...
                  X