X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volume levels

Well, I promiss to find out this week the volume of the top girls in each of the 4 Nana bars, and No.2, No.3, however, I did find out today that Nong, Superstar of Cascades, goes with 3-4 guys per night. My girl, May, does about 2-6 per MONTH. Yes. And it is true, as I've seen her pay-check card showing the number of "offs".

So Nong is hovering around 90-120 customers PER MONTH !!!! So if you ever want to know why a top girl won't go all night, this is the reason. She can make 3-4 "salaries" in one night vs your 1 long-time salary (which likely is not equal to 4 shor-time salaries).

The delta from No.1 to other attractive girls, like my May, is staggering. That part, I can't figure out. I'll take a 3-4 per month girl anytime vs someone who screws 100 per month or 1200 per year. Can u imagine the closeness you might get with someone who does 100 guys per month, and how satisfied she will be with your money?

This is a very good post and I will not condemn the superstars for making as much as they can and going out 3 or 4 times per night [and I know many who do], but for me when it comes time to select a partner I will take the least-popular ones or the "new" ones every time.

Sometimes you think you are doing a girl a favor by saying "skip work and come to my house and hang out all night and watch movies".  by western ways of thinking, we would love it for someone to pay a whole days salary so we could just lay around and goof off all night.  But a bargirl; she can make 8000-10000 baht in one very good night, so why would she take the whole night off to just make 2000? the Asian way of thinking will take the big cash even if there is more work involved every time.

Comment

I enjoy seeing stats and lists of would love to see a printout of the monthly ofs of NEP girls.

I guess some girls know how to close a deal.  And maneuver around the other girls who were talking to a customer but got up to dance.

What I really don't understand is how a Cascade girl does four a night when it seems that there's only four customers but forty girls when I'm there.

Comment

because some don't go out at all! some of the "average-looking" ones hardly ever go out [average by Thai standards, would be number 1 ladyboy in your town or mine] and only get 10-15 guys per month. so basically every other night or so they just do that Robert Palmer 'addicted to love' dance from 7-2am and don't get any guys. But Noon and Areeya and the other stars get 2 or 3 or 4 and those are the ones that go out. Most of the herd stays close to the ranch and that is why there is always such a large discrepency between customers and dancers. great; a buyers market virtually every night.

Comment

I'd be interesting to see the guys in the know, take a stab, as to a top 20 list in terms of offs in any of the popular LB bars.

Comment

The nice thing about Noon is on the second night I went in there for her she was asking me to bring her friend along too.. Noon was trying to help her friend make some money too.. now this goes to show you what a nice person she really is.... however I didn't want to do 2 girls at the same time since I've been there and done that 1000 times.... I just wanted to be with Noon... all and nothing but... that Butt!

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Aug. 15 2005,07:46)
              however I didn't want to do 2 girls at the same time since I've been there and done that 1000 times....

it's amazing how good we have it Bam. and jsut a few short years ago, I was in the dark, the LOS was off my radar screen.

i mean, even if a guys not into ladyboys, any red blooded westerner, who's not in a realtionzhip should be heading over to the LOS.

Comment

What really staggers me though, again, is how some great lookers DON'T get many customers. Stogie showed a picture of forthcoming "May", who is with me right now. She is 1000% passable, very nice girl, no hassles at all, and she showed me her last 2 months salary cards; 2 in June, 4 in July. I just can't believe how she isn't more popular. And Pae, who is probably one of the nicest, sexiest girls on the plant, quit a few times from Cascades because of no customers; she gets almost all her customers from the street after the bars close.

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Aug. 15 2005,07:22)
                  i mean, even if a guys not into ladyboys, any red blooded westerner, who's not in a realtionzhip should be heading over to the LOS.
                  exactly... anyone who has not discovered the joys of Thailand is realy missing something

any guy who dies before spending time there will have big regrets; and these guys who are in some 'relationship' with some fat white chick and feel the need to spend the rest of their lives with her due to some commitment issues are really crazy. we only get once chance on this earth and have to enjoy it, not be chained into something we hate.

Comment

The squeaky wheel is gonna get greased up!

Comment

OFFICIAL STATISTICS:
                      Cascades:
                      No.1 girl, July, Noon, 36 offs.
                      No.2 girl, July, XXX, 34 offs.

Temptations:
                      No.1 girl, July, Nut, 20 offs.

Ziggy's favorite girls:
                      Cascades, May, July, 4 offs.
                      Temptations, Kif, July, 12 offs.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Aug. 16 2005,14:54)
                        OFFICIAL STATISTICS:
                        Cascades:

Temptations:

Ziggy's favorite girls:
                        So who is XXX?

Comment

Didn't get her name, but mamasan told me several girls are in that range. I'd guess Cee, Mint (Ming).

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Aug. 15 2005,21:54)
                            OFFICIAL STATISTICS:
                            Cascades:

Temptations:

Ziggy's favorite girls:
                            what is this per month?

Comment

If I know Noon and Nut, and I do, I would say that neither one were very happy with these numbers

Comment

Working...
                              X