X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natalie happy as a cover model

I love the part about how she took it to Kings Castle 3 and all the girls there ripped it apart trying to get a look at it! doesn't sound like something catty ladyboys would do, does it??

and lets hear a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY for our long-time most popular model who is now literally world-famous

How r u? I'm fine now and thank for you send Magazine for me :-) i
    recieved on 13 this month and i like them.THANKYOU VERY MUCH again :-)

Now i just stay at my room in Pratunam the same place and not go
    to patpong(only 2 or 3 time in 1 month)cus not have customer there.

But i just been there on 27 this month for show my magazine to ts
    in kc3 and my magazine was broken by them cus 20 ts for 1 magazine!!!! WHAT
    U THINK ABOUT THIS?

I just need your help again that CAN YOU PLEASE send me again 5
    or 6 as you can :-) cus you told me on last mail that u'll send me more
    again later and i just wait....and now i need it :-) hihi

Cus i want to show my MOM and FAMILY but sensor my dick(i have to
    make it) cus my family realy want to know what i work? and i just told them
    that i'm photo model on magazine in USA and EUROPE then i want to show them
    :-)

It would be very nice to hear from you that you can help me.

I have to go now to my room cus here very hot . Take a good
    care of yourself and health too.And see you agian soon......i like to work
    for you.

Love

NATALIE :-)

P.S MY BIRTHDAY ON 13 AUGUST :-) HELP ME FOR MY PRESENT BIRTHDAY
    O.K? :-)
    Attached Files

Guys, you know, I'm not very fond of Natalie (this one, I mean, not the other). But, well, for her, only ONE Word :
    B R A V O !

Comment

one thing about Natalie and Stogie will back this up; she has no attitude and doesn't even act like the famous model that she has become, she is pretty grounded and always polite and not bitchy with most people she meets. Stogie and Kui were very impressed with her when we were all together one night at the Omni.

I just talked with her; I can call Thailand very cheaply on my plan and I just wanted to tell her that her magazines are coming soon and she was very happy indeed.  very cool ladyboy.

Comment

She really is!!! Congratulations Natalie!!!

MK
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

JaiDee, I need about 6 more copies too...

Comment

If Nats not doing much business,,How the hell are the rest eating??

Normally you have to book in advance to meet Natalie...

BK

Comment

What's the name of this Magazine? I can't make out the name... and where can I buy it online?

Comment

JD- Where can I get a copy of this mag??

Comment

Transformation Magazine

You should be able to find it online
                  "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I actually tried looking for it myself and couldn't find in a google search.... the editor will send me the 1/2 dozen gratis since Nat is on the cover and I contributed so many pics of her [she has 20 inside including the centerfold] but I am sending them all to her.

centurian publications is the publisher.... I tried to pull them up and had no luck either. if you have a good XXX book store [oxymoron?] near where you live they probably carry it. Transformation has a circulation of 20,000.

Comment

I love how Natalie reminded all us who have had the pleasure of her company that her birthday is August 13th. Damn, no way now I can ignore her birthday. What to give her, what to give her? Sending money is sooo crase but in this case no choice.

Comment

LOL, thanks Pogue.....try and dig up some more copies of Transformation and that would make her VERY happy!

Comment

We need to help the local girls get more global in the print media. They deserve it! I have one friend from Malaysia who did a wedding gown shoot for a girl magazine. No one knows she is LB. And wow does she look like one fine looking bride.

Comment

Transformation Magazine is avalible from Magazine City online!

http://www.ccgdata.com/6466-6.html

Comment

Originally posted by (PogueMahone @ July 30 2005,10:19)
                              I love how Natalie reminded all us who have had the pleasure of her company that her birthday is August 13th.  Damn, no way now I can ignore her birthday.  What to give her, what to give her?  Sending money is sooo crase but in this case no choice.
                              Get her a subscription to Transformation Magazine. I bet she would like that

Transformation Magazine is for men who enjoy being women

Comment

Working...
                              X