Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter  from a friend

from a friend in pattaya.....misspellings intact

hwo r u? i dont fine . every day have shiness too much . i m tied im sorroy not sent to long time . i so sad i miss uuuuu. yesterday night i go disgo wih friend i m drunk too much same your hotel . i miss u dont people take care me like u do. know in my heart..missing u ..muchhhhh i know u dont want to knowabout . but i dont know to tell who??? i thing i n my mine must have problem . i cry i miss u teeluc i m home sick too much and another? i m cryzy . u dont mine me . i m dont girl good . i alonennnnn . enouph. i will cry . luc mak tee sud .

Hello Jon,

Why do I recognize the style of writing so well

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

wait! are you saying she is writing to you also, RR? was this letter simply CC'd to dozens of guys??? and I thought "I" was the only one!!

man, my ego is crushed! LOL

Jon

Comment

Hello Jon,

No she's not writing to me!! It's just I recognise the writing style.
        Somehow they all tend to read the same! I'm sure she is a genuine young lady who really missing your company.
        Just don't promise anything you can't deliver

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

they get trasnslaters to write there letters for them hahahah there are offices all over pattaya who offer this service so the hooks can send begging letters to therew boy friends
          wooooooooo i wish i got letters

Comment

Dear Donnnnny,
            (I hope I have the right number of n's in that. Keyboard buttons a little sticky? )

I almost feel sorry for you if these nice young ladies don't write to you. I regard the e-mails as part of the fun of the chase .
            Here's a very much edited part of one I received today.

yes,  i like you   favourite sport,(to much)    if i naughty really.you can do evrything  what you want ?

And no she does not use translaters (sic).

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

mate (road runnner)
              ive had plenty, and to be quite froank i dont really want them, as the girl ladyboy always end up asking you to help them. well most of em do.
              I know it gives a warm fuzzy feeling, when you get them( and im not having a go at anyone who gets em)
              but they allways seem to end up as begging letters
              please dont feel sorry for me mate

Comment

Working...
              X