X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who admits to sucking ladyboy cock?

We're interested in these girls 'cause they have an extra appendage that most women don't have - so must guys here want to play with it - so who admits to sucking ladyboy cock?

Is it safer to swallow or spit when she's done her thing for reasons of safety?

Me Like LB Cock, me swallow, hell, me no fraid me get sick!!!

Me no fraid you make me go Viet Nam !!

or BAGDAD for that matter, last me kill man, OCT 67, me have itchy trigger finger, fuck rag heads !!!

DAN
    You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

i have no problems admitting it at all; but truth be told, i don't really like it for very long. when I am with a ladyboy I may suck her off for 4 or 5 minutes and that's it; after a while it just gets boring for me, but i DO like to try it now and again for a 'short time'.

as for spitting or swallowing......this is a true story but don't anyone think I am some walking disease speciman; i get checked for HIV twice a year and always negative [thankfully]. I wanted to try to taste cum for the first time; this was about 5 years ago in Pattaya and it was just something i wanted to do. I took a girl from the Limmatquoi bar and took her home; we had sex and I asked if she could blow her load in my mouth. tasted OK, nothing special, and afterwards I realized it was no big deal and it was something I wouldn't want to do again.

too late; about 2 weeks later i was home and I noticed that i was getting dizzy a lot, and whenever i changed my white briefs there was always a little bit of green slime stuck to the head of my dick and to the underwear. i went to the doctor and sure enough I had gonorhhea [sic] AND chlymiddia [sic again]!! I am 100% sure i got both from that ladyboy in pattaya and needless to say I wil never do that again; getting the q-tip test even once in your life is way too much, believe me.

swallow cum at your own discretion......maybe that's another reason I only suck their dick for a short time, and VERY carefully when i do.

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by
        fuck rag heads !!!
        Well, they would have to fookin' shave first... Ugly fuckers!

Anyway you shouldn't say that. There may be some girly sensitive rag heads reading this that might go climbing up mammas dress and whining about your naughtiness...

Oh well... fuck them, if they can't take a joke!

(More on minorities and their 'pain in the fookin' ass' sensitivities in the Virtual Bar...)

Comment

Originally posted by
          Is it safer to swallow or spit when she's done her thing for reasons of safety?
          Am I the only one here who has a steady (ladyboy) girlfriend? Surely there must be a few others out there in a steady relationship with a ladyboy? If you are, then please step forward. I am starting to feel a bit out of place!

Comment

well, stogie, remember that you DO live in Thailand! I am sure that if more of us lived in Thailand, we would have a steady or something close to it. I stay there as often as possible and have one girl that I stay with almost primarily, and if I could have one here I would love that.

unfortunately, I am not a rich guy, and having a ladyboy girlfriend in the USA would mean that i would have to be rich. If I stayed in thailand 12 months a year as you do [what a great concept; just not possible with my commitments here], i would certainly have one steady girlfriend.

Jon

Comment

I suck Vasily

and you know what I LIKE IT!!

and I have swallowed stomach acids destroy the cum , wouldn't advise swallowing with a bleeding ulcer though
              It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
              ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

I suck, I swallow and I love it!!!

MK
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Yeah I like sucking Lb cock as well. There I said it. If you go with an LB and dont whats the point really? Thats one reason we pick them up isnt it? As for Jon getting an STD from swallowing cum, I guess its possible but if you swallow staright away I didnt think you would be susceptible of getting stuff. I could be wrong I am not a doctro (but I pay one on TV and with LB's) and believe you me-it fucking fun!!! BE ACREFUL OUT THERE!!

Comment

be acreful out there? don't you know there is an Edit button on this new forum, you 80's loser???

i am pretty sure i acquired TWO std's from that skank who blew her load in my mouth; i had sex with a few others that trip but i was protected, so i have no reason to believe otherwise. she was the only one I exchanged fluids with. after 3 or 4 days of some very strong anti-biotics, the STD's were gone. but the memory of the q-tip test remains and therefore i will never swallow cum again,

Jon

Comment

well dear Jon
                      maybe next time you should try these instead of gulping down a mouth full of L/B cum
                      i am sure they are safer
                      http://asianladyboysxxx.com/clubhouse/images/candy.jpg

Did you gargle?  lol

Comment

I have tried it a few times and like Jon I get bored doing it but having a sexy LB or GG suck my cock - that is a diferent matter entirely!

Comment

>>>>well dear Jon
                          maybe next time you should try these instead of gulping down a mouth full of L/B cum
                          i am sure they are safer>>>

Christo....f**king brilliant.

If I can get hold of these, that is all my Christmas presents sorted out!!

Where can I get these anyone??
                          Mister Arse

Comment

I like to suck ladyboy cock.as it has been stated ---there`s no point going out with a ladyboy if you are not going to suck their cocks. But I agree with Jon there is no way I would swallow their cum!
                            Paddy

Comment

Working...
                            X